It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Price of Oil Down, Greece Stock Market Plunges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Two things happening simultaneously.

The price oil oil is down, and the Greek stock market has tumbled today.

The New World Order is winning.

The price of oil affects many nations and businesses and currency values.

The Greek stock market will be over-run by Capitalists that will lunge at the low hanging fruit.

All on the heels of the Obama Administration announcing new proposals for pollution CO2 regulations !!!!

ATHENS, Greece - Greece suffered its worst stock market bloodbath in decades on Monday, when it opened after a forced five-week closure, and new data showed a dismal outlook for the bailout-dependent country's shrinking economy.

The main stock index shed over 22 per cent just minutes into the opening, as investors got their first opportunity since late June to react to the latest twists in the country's nearly six-year economic drama.

Greek stock market plunges by a fifth upon reopening, surveys point to dramatic economic slump

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oil sank to six-month lows on Monday with Brent crude falling below $50 a barrel on sluggish U.S. and Chinese economic data and bets for weaker gasoline consumption in the United States after tearaway demand earlier in the summer.

Evidence of growing global oversupply and a stock market collapse in China, the world's largest energy consumer, have weighed on oil for weeks, leading in July to U.S. crude futures' largest monthly decline since the 2008 financial crisis.

Oil sinks to six-month low amid weak data, slump in gasoline

They're H-E-R-E !!!

George Bush New World Order

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We all knew that was coming. Everyone who had anything left in Greece was going to pull it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Puerto Rico defaulted today!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Myself I plan to buy more Ouzu in support of Greece!

Oil is down, cool gas prices will drop again!

If oil drops too much I am sure they will get some extra subsidies for the US government, grrr!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who is we?

I think all the rich took everything out of Greece before it began. Now those that are not the elite lose everything. Nice how austerity works, the rich get richer and everyone plants a garden or starves.

Good thing many Greeks know how to plant seeds, some city folks here in the US of A better pay attention as they may have the same need as the Greeks very soon!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Screw the kids education cut out schools and pay your monies to the one percent. I mean why school kids in third world countries, no reason to waste money that could be spent repaying debts to the uber rich.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

What were they supposed to do? Leave it there and have it confiscated?

I don't blame anyone who left Greece who could. If I were there and could have left, I would have.

I understand that you have no respect for the concept of private property of any kind, but I do. Hopefully, Greece avoids Venezuela's fate where they have to even make laws and rules regulating who can and cannot stand in line for toilet paper and how, but the government has so little trust that no one will do business there.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Arm the Greeks!

Buy handguns for he poor, it makes self employment easir!

And of course arm minorities around the world, remember armed citizens make us all safer from the government and their austerity measures!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am all for private property as long as it is mine, it other peoples property I don't give a rip about/

I just want to get to the to of the ladder, knocking off those above one makes the climb easier.

If no one else was making that money there would be more for me!

Its mine mine mine!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

That's how you get rich right there!

top topics

join