It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cynic
Great choice. Re-elect steve harper who has ties to the conservative skinhead, white supremacist Neo-Nazi group The Heritage Front. He also was a card carrying founding member of the anti-black pro-apartheid KKK styled organization The Northern Foundation. (even steve can't completely "White" wash the web of his nefarious history). Ask yourself why is it every living ex-Prime Minister speak poorly of steve, his policies and his conservative party. So much so that the Conservative Rt. Honourable Joe Clark felt compelled to write a book about it? The Prominent Canadian Conservative Connie Fournier - Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal winner for her work on free speech in Government 2013 (awarded by harper) Started the anti-conservative website for pissed off Canadian conservatives. " I feel like we're in some kind of alternate universe," she said. "You spend your life working for the Conservative party, and the Conservative party finally gets in, and [now] you're saying, 'I hope the NDP really steps up and protects us from our Conservative government www.freedominion.ca...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ericblair4891

Hate to break it to you but Canada has no sovereignty, they do what USA tells them to do

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What many Canadians fail to recognize is that the leader of every party, while having considerable power within that party, they are still wholly dependent on the quality of those chosen to be within their caucus, not to mention backbenchers.

Harper, without a doubt, has lost many of his most dependable people over the past term.

I don't just look at the leaders... I think it's important to look at the team behind them as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua
You can certainly judge harper's cabinet by their education because you can't say they are overly educated. Of steve's Ministers - 1 has a PHD, Alice Wong, 3-MBAs , 11 Law degrees, 3 political degrees, 7 science or engineering degrees, 5 drop-outs including Peter Penashue and Jason Kenny,11 with only high school diplomas. The MP from my riding Ron Cannan was a used car salesman....appropriate!

edit on 3-8-2015 by brice because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join