It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden family jet crashes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Everyone is so quick to defend the BIn Ladins? Really? These people hope and want all my relatives dead. So why cant I hope the same?

Wow defending Sharia law following scum. Good on you ATS..

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Everyone is so quick to defend the BIn Ladins? Really? These people hope and want all my relatives dead. So why cant I hope the same?

That's kind of the point... they don't. They're not to blame for a member of their family going crazy. In fact they took steps to oppose him, denouncing him at every opportunity, disowning him, and helping to freeze his assets.

Are you incapable of thinking that people are willing and able to take action against their family members when that family member is wrong?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

That's kind of the point... they don't. They're not to blame for a member of their family going crazy. In fact they took steps to oppose him, denouncing him at every opportunity, disowning him, and helping to freeze his assets.

Are you incapable of thinking that people are willing and able to take action against their family members when that family member is wrong?

Nope.. Just incapable of thinking that family would.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.msn.com...

So back on to the "accident" a mainstream newspaper is reporting doubts and is questioning was there more to the "accident" due to the fact that the airport had such high tech equipment as did the plane ?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

LOL

Please, don't twist peoples words... No one here is defending anyone or any stupid law. The only thing i see people defending is the common sense to not judge someone based only on medieval thinking.

You go and burn half of the world if it makes you happy, you have my 2 cents on the matter though.
edit on nd15SundaySundayamSun, 02 Aug 2015 05:57:26 -0500 by Syllar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

It wold be nice to see the development of this investigation, but the truth is, accidents do happen, and state-of-the-art planes are not immune to them.

Somehow i doubt it will have a proper investigation.
edit on nd15SundaySundayamSun, 02 Aug 2015 06:02:04 -0500 by Syllar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: astra001uk
www.msn.com...

So back on to the "accident" a mainstream newspaper is reporting doubts and is questioning was there more to the "accident" due to the fact that the airport had such high tech equipment as did the plane ?

And the reporter writing that probably has no clue what any of that tech is and what it does. Actually, the airport has a PAPI system, which is just a set of lights you look at to tell if you are near the proper glide slope. And this was an overrun accident. The Blackbushe runway is only 4200 feet long. A Phrnom 300, under perfect ISA conditions flown by a perfect pilot, can land on such a runway. But the Phenom has a tendency to really float if you carry any excess speed over Vref at all. And the brake pedal pressure on the 300 (and 100) is uncommonly high. So if you compute (using landing weight, elevation, temperature and wind conditions) a reference speed (with flaps 2) of 95 knots and carry 110 over the threshold, you can float way, way down the runway before touchind down and if you don't have really good lower leg strength, you can end up in the car park. I'm not saying that's what happened but I've instructed at Blackbushe (which has a great little cafe) and I've flown the Embrear and that's what I'de look at.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I actually work in the car trade and a colleague of mine was there at the auctions when it happened... he said that they were all standing around waiting to bid on cars in the interior buildings and there was a massive explosion and they all ran outside and to see what had happended.

No one was reportedly injured at first, as the cars in the car park were all prepped cars that they then bring into the main buildings where car traders and dealers can then bid on them, so more of a storage area than anything else.

They did report on the news before any mention of any bid laden family members that it was quite curious as that type of plane are very safe and even on BBC they said that for a plane like that and its rock solid history of safety to crash on its approach the way it did was puzzling.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I read on a few user comments on different sources and in a few articles in debatable sources (so I won't post links to not derail the thread) that she was going to give additional testimony at the Iraq Inquiry headed by Sir John Chilcot on Monday, 3 August. The speculation was that the aircraft was downed by a missile to protect even more deep interests of the crown/government.

I can't find confirmations in official media about this testimony, is anybody aware if this is just ultra-speculation/intentional scam or if the information has any merit?
edit on 6 8 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join