It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola vaccine trial proves 100% successful in Guinea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Cue the anti Vaxxors who will claim this evil and a 0,01% chance of side effects is worse than the 90% mortality rate of Ebola.

Or the really dumb anti vaxxors who will claim the vaccine does not work, its all a big pharma conspiracy and really its all down to better hygiene.

Either way cue the clowns and start the ATS circus of ignorance!

Couldn't the same be said about your side of the argument.......It is interesting how ideology blinds people to this simple honest truth. You believe a certain way and try and discredit or sway minds to your way of thinking or ideology. If you are only seeing one side.......If this was a circus of ignorance you would not be sitting in the seats watching.

Personally I wonder if this was part of a bigger plan or conspiracy to push this vaccine.....Instill fear and than roll out a cure. Ebola is very rare and the need to vaccinate in mass would not really make sense. Maybe in certain hard hit countries or outbreak centers.
edit on 31-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I think the plan is to bring it to affected areas to curb or eliminate an outbreak, not for widespread vaccination such as polio.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Not ignorance.

I spent years making and researching vaccines. There is no ideology or belief on scientific fact.

I know exactly how they are made, what goes in them and the science behind how they work.

Big Pharma do a a lot of #ty stuff, it why I left. But Vaccines are not one and there no crazy conspiracy behind them. Hearing the crazy crap anti Vaxxors come up with make me want to hit my head against a brick wall.

Sorry to disappoint you but there will be no herding you into FEMA camps to force a Ebola Vaccine on you so they can implant mind control devices or sterilize you or what ever crazy crap you believe about them. As the poster below said it wont be rolled out on mass to the west, just to the infected country's and anyone traveling to them.

And at the end of the day if your choice is a 90% chance of a slow and agonizing death of Ebola or a vaccine what would you pick?

edit on 31-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join