It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy weapons-coming to a war theatre near you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: khnum

I lost my sh*t when you said "faggot bomb".

Are you serious? Explain how the faggot bomb works, please. XD

Supposed to be some sort of pheromone that makes you really REALLY love your battle buddy. Didn't pan out.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

A more fun earlier version of that was from the same guy that invented LRAD and allowed you to project sound a few yards away, if the situation was just right. They sold the rights to that one to an advertising bunch, never saw it again.

I remember a device like this being used in Frederick Pohl's 1972 novel "The Merchants of Venus" to advertise a drink called "Mokie-Coke". You could only hear the ad when you were at a certain spot on a crosswalk and you couldn't hear it if you were in a different spot.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

a reply to: Bedlam

Oh god this is hilarious.

"BOMB INCOMING!"

*Boom*

"I LOVE PENIS!"

And then they wonder why it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

wellllllllll they didn't get the $7.5 million at the time to develop it whether it would of worked or not who knows?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Yep! It's really similar. They had some set up in Hartsfield International Airport for a while, down in the subway. You could only hear the instructions for your train.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Bedlam

And then they wonder why it didn't work.

What worked "better" was the neutral scent program. It was sort of similar, in a broad-brush way.

Your olfactory nerves have connections for perceived scents - little chemical molecules land on your receptors and you smell peppermint, or wet dog, or cat poo or whatever.

You also have receptors for molecules that give you absolutely no perception of odor at all. But when the little molecules land on the receptors, your olfactory nerves fire, signals are sent, stimulation takes place in your limbic and hippocampal areas, and...nothing. What was THAT for? It was stimulating the areas for memory and emotion, so you'd think it's there for SOMETHING.

So they spent money on it, thinking they could come up with an odorless scent that might cause panic, or sleepiness, or fear, or rage, or SOMETHING. And they got some results, but you never heard about it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: Another_Nut

So is this the new fad 9/11 "truthers" are latching on to? "Energy weapons"?

Wow.
It's actually NOT new. But, if you had researched 911 passed the "thermite" theory, you would have noticed that. If you think "explosives" brought down two 1,000+feet towers, you're clearly still under hypnosis.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Ah, the ever moving goalposts. Anything but the elephant in the room (fricking passenger planes).

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) was created by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983.1 It is thought that SDI may have been first dubbed "Star Wars" by opponent Dr. Carol Rosin, a consultant and former spokeswoman for Wernher von Braun. However, Missile Defense Agency (MDA) historians attribute the term to a Washington Post article published March 24, 1983, the day after the Star Wars speech, which quoted Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy describing the proposal as "reckless Star Wars schemes."2 Before it was named the "Star Wars Program (SDI) in 1983, it was the Advanced Space Programs Development.3 source

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury: DO YOU REALLY NEED MORE "PROOF"?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In case you do:

Beyond REASONABLE DOUBT!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh lord, here come the MS Paint diagrams, YouTube videos, cherry picking and appeals to authority (yet never directly addressing the massive volume of independently corroborated evidence from academics and institutions around the world).

Nothing you are saying has not already been long debunked before.

I believe you're looking for this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHypedShow me this "collapse" that you speak of? There was no collapse. If there was......where did the CONCRETE GO????? What about office furniture, vending machines, computers go? How about the elevators??? Stairs??? Where did all that stuff disappear to? That burden of proof is on YOU.

edit on 29-7-2015 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Never mind.

BTW....has anyone see "Ant Man"? hahahahahahaha Gotta go now.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
One well placed .05 cent bullet would disable that 20 million dollar microwave emitter. They really aren't applicable for warfare.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It makes me think of the ~failed~ North Korean missile launches.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
None of that holds a candle to the "special beam" I heard about in the other thread.

Did someone say Special Beam?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join