It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo real or fake...how can you tell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I got this by uploading the first photo on exifdata.com:

System
File NameIMG_6872.jpgFile Size78 kBFile Modify Date2015:07:28 23:52:02-04:00File Permissionsrw-r--r--

File
File TypeJPEGMIME Typeimage/jpegImage Width960Image Height960Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample8Color Components3Y Cb Cr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

JFIF
JFIF Version1.01Resolution UnitNoneX Resolution1Y Resolution1

Composite
Image Size960x960

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'd have to vote probable fake (or some cosplay chic happened by on her way to a 'the ring' or 'sinister' party) ... not like I am a cgi expert (I'm not) but because of the cliche' look of it... too theatrical.

It looks like she's cursing the cat's a-hole, tho.

Again, this "paranormal" stuff has a legitimate side... weird stuff happens... things termed 'spirits' exist... they seldom turn up looking like a screenshot from a Japanese horror franchise, tho.

But it's just a guess ...and thanks for posting and making work a bit more bearable for a moment.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hohuwah

The focus of the photo is on the frontmost girl and the cat so this is the explanation why the image of the second girl on the back is not clear and the explanation for the light in the hair of the girl lies in the angle from which the photo is made.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Hohuwah

I dont think the boob is fake.

Yeah, me too

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join