It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican candidates trying toget out of Trump's shadow.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is calmly talking to people about the economy and issues that matter closest to home....

But hey, if the GOP wants to break out into wrestlemania -- that's just free entertainment for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My prediction

In the face of people who actually have policies and plans and can articulate themselves, Trump will be reduced to yelling " I'm trump, don't you know who I am! I am rich ". " I'm trump youre stupid!" " look at all my money! " " illegals bad! You're stupid!"

"I have great hair! My wife is hot!"

And then be ushered off the stage still babbling incoherently with his face red and nose lit up like a man whose taken in too much hard liquor

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
My prediction

In the face of people who actually have policies and plans and can articulate themselves, Trump will be reduced to yelling " I'm trump, don't you know who I am! I am rich ". " I'm trump youre stupid!" " look at all my money! " " illegals bad! You're stupid!"

"I have great hair! My wife is hot!"

And then be ushered off the stage still babbling incoherently with his face red and nose lit up like a man whose taken in too much hard liquor

No, the voters will laugh, want to high-five him and give him their vote.

We're not very many years away from this man being POTUS:

If Trump can win this time around, it won't be long before we get a real life "President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho".

Edit: If you haven't seen the movie Idocracy, I recommend it.
edit on 29-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Democrats don't even have to mount a viable campaign now that the GOP has melted down into a huge pile of farcical cartoon political clown fest.

Not quite as entertaining as Sarah but still funny as hell.

This must really annoy the rank and file republicans because they want to appear so serious, responsible, and Christian.
edit on 29-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't know. I saw a rank-and-file GOP'er yesterday ranting and raving about Trump and how refreshing it was to have someone who spoke their mind.

I think he's gaining a lot of traction because of how disenfranchised and ticked off the base majority of Republicans are.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: olaru12

I don't know. I saw a rank-and-file GOP'er yesterday ranting and raving about Trump and how refreshing it was to have someone who spoke their mind.

I think he's gaining a lot of traction because of how disenfranchised and ticked off the base majority of Republicans are.

True, but how is this going to play out in the long run. Americans are entertainment junkies until it gets old and stale...
then they move on to the next fix that catches their attention.

When I mention Trump to my Republican friends and acquaintainces; they just shake thier head in shame. Even my old Baptist, Right Wing, ultra conservative mother calls Trump..."Mr. Creepy" when she sees him on Fox.

With out the ladies support [that he has lost] his campaign is toast. Now he's just going thru the motions.

The old macho white men love him but that's a very small demographic to win anykind of election.

Sure, Trump is going to get lots of air time. He's amusing!!!
edit on 29-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join