It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan. What do you think?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What up all ATS ladies and gentlemen how are you?! What is your view and experience of Richard Dolan?

Thank you very much and sincerely best regard

P.
edit on 25-7-2015 by peterofpta because: previous link empty

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peterofpta

You tube link isnt working.

Use just the number at the end of the url, looks like this k73D-9E22Dw

My view on Dolan? He started out ok, but like all the rest of them, he was visited by the MIB and now follows orders.

edit on 25-7-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I have actually listened to many youtube vids and podcasts of him in the past few weeks. Kind of synchronous that a thread pops up about him now.

imo he does a good job giving the basic sum-up of what can be deduced from most researchers. I wouldnt call him a primary researcher per se, but more of a delegate or speaker that puts everything into layman terms and doesn't focus on any particular aspect of SSP but more of an 'introduction to the ignorant masses' type of guy.

While listening to him on the secret space program conference of 2014, i actually became far more interested in Joseph p Farell, who sat in among Dolan and other researchers.

Why do you ask?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Anyone who makes their living peddling UFOs is
not credible.

That's my universal opinion.

You see the same process at work in 'spirituality'.

Kev

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No question he's one of the best UFO researcher in the world. Lately he's taken a lot of heat for endorsing the whole roswell "smoking gun" mummy photo. But I still appreciate all the work he's put into the UFO chronologies. I also think he's on to something big that many others aren't when he talks about break away civilizations.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
gee I don't know about him. especially after the Jaime massan fake alien stunt a few months ago.

here's what I dont get. if he had done even the slightest due diligence he would have figured out the alien was a hoax just like everybody else was able to figure out in 2 seconds.

so here's a guy who's likable. is a good presenter. you want to get behind whatvhes doing then you find out he does no due diligence before spouting off sonething as fact. sorta puts him in an awkward position.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
gee I don't know about him. especially after the Jaime massan fake alien stunt a few months ago.

here's what I dont get. if he had done even the slightest due diligence he would have figured out the alien was a hoax just like everybody else was able to figure out in 2 seconds.

so here's a guy who's likable. is a good presenter. you want to get behind whatvhes doing then you find out he does no due diligence before spouting off sonething as fact. sorta puts him in an awkward position.

I think he used to be a half decent scholar, and I agree
he's likable. Seemed to be much less flaky than a lot
of UFO peddlers for money.

But once you get swept up in UFOs as your living, and
as part of your 'celebrity' I think it's very tough not to
let it go to your head and your bill-fold.

"power & celebrity corrupts" ya know?

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As I can see. You only have 11 post and 3 stars.
Welcome to ATS. When you reach 20 post, you may start a thread. Again welcome.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's 5 posts now.

As for Richard Dolan, he's just like every other 'UFO researcher'; He'll say/promote/endorse whatever it takes to keep the money rolling in.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well I'll be damn! It is... my bad.
I didn't get the memo.
thanks.

As for Richard Dolan.. thirds Phase of the Moon comes to mind...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Dolan is very good.He seems thorough and to the point.One of my favorite UFO researchers.
Just ignore the folk saying he's not worth listening to because he makes money from it.I guess these people think the only trustworthy UFO researchers are the ones starving to death or that run on sunlight.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Dolan is very good.He seems thorough and to the point.One of my favorite UFO researchers.
Just ignore the folk saying he's not worth listening to because he makes money from it.I guess these people think the only trustworthy UFO researchers are the ones starving to death or that run on sunlight.

Just like he was "thorough" when he decided to endorse that photo of a mummy that was being passed off as an alien?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

(Perhaps the editing function is working correctly now. The above comments are not mine. The comments below are mine, Aliensun)

It takes a deep understanding of the whole UFO situation and where it must go to understand Dolan's role. He was getting too good at his job and was allowed to "fail" on this one aspect which then throws "ufology" back a notch or two from being legitimate. Such feint tactics are the nature of this field

View him as a Sagan-type demigod but on the pro side. He must not be allowed to be too perfect in his role as that would tend to give credibility to those that see him as being a tool for those that want to guide us along the way. So he is made to be less than perfect and PRwise, that also keeps the ball rolling along nicely with an outside bit of controversy over the whole mess of ufology.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
He use to work at the British Ministry of Defence, it is how he got started on the UFO bit. He has written a few good books on the topic and tries to be practical about the whole subject. I have and will continue to take the time to listen to what he has to say. He does not profess to be an absolute authority on the UFO subject, but just like most of us is one trying to get some ground and understanding on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
He use to work at the British Ministry of Defence, it is how he got started on the UFO bit. He has written a few good books on the topic and tries to be practical about the whole subject. I have and will continue to take the time to listen to what he has to say. He does not profess to be an absolute authority on the UFO subject, but just like most of us is one trying to get some ground and understanding on it.

Worked for the British Ministry of Defence? Are you sure you dont mean Nick Pope?

edit on 26-7-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yeah, you are right. They kinda look the same or something, anyway thanks for the correction.

top topics

join