It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Gerald Ford reveal the truth about JFK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I admire Ford VERY MUCH & felt he was a very good President(not really fair what he was up against,but he did a great job regardless)Even though we all know he knows the REAL truth about JFK,anyone think he'll confess on his deathbed?Ford is almost 90 after all.What are the chances?Not many still alive who know the truth,is there?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And the awnser may just die with him. Perhaps the reason he is alive is the fact he will never say. Ever heard the theory that Ford is who order it?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What does Gerald Ford have to do with the killing of JFK?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ya i've never heard that ford was connected do you at least have a link romantico???

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Gerald Ford was on the Warren Comission, the commitee charged with investigating allegations of conspiracy in JFK's death and charged by conspiracy theorists with covering it up.

Gerald Ford also said, and I quote: "there is no Soviet superiority in Eastern Europe." There are many other gems like that in his verbal history

XAOS

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
is written all over this about as much as CIA and Gunman. check out these details;

Gerald Ford pushed the "lone gunman" theory
through the Warren Commission in exchange for a promise to
be made president without having to go through an election.

Look at this Link

I read a little about JFK's assassination, and saw this right away. Maybe I just think differently than most.

Keep looking, the more one reads the clearer it gets.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Link almost all the way down the page is the quote:

The Warren Commission was comprised of seven men: Chief Justice Warren, Republican Senator John Sherman Cooper, Republican Represenative Gerald Ford, Democratic Senator Richard Russell, Democratic Represenative T. Hale Boggs, former director of the CIA Allen Dulles, and former high commissioner for Germany John McCloy. The staff of the Warren Commission was headed by J. Lee Rankin who oversaw the daily activities of the commission.

This website came up in just a brief search, I am sure you can find more on it.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This IS Gerald R. Ford? Unique in having been Vice-P and P without the inconvenience of election? Replacer of both Agnew AND Nixon (how many can claim such an honour?) - first defeated incumbent since Hoover, pardoner of Nixon and all-round crook.
There was another Ford, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Same Ford. Unfortunately. Good old Gerald "Whip Inflation Now" Ford.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes indeed, xaos: the old WIN campaign - defeat inflation by impoverishing everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It may just be that so many have been told so much, that the actual truth isn't really known by anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ford was on the Warren Commision.I didn;t mean to suggest he had anything to do with the assination.I respect Ford alot & think he did a great job under the circumstances he was in.Point I was trying to make wa,not too many people still alive who knows exactly what happened.If the truth were told tomorrow,who would believe it?However, if Ford came forward,he has the credibilty & the insight to offer the truth,IMO.

join