It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorbike runs on water from a polluted river.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Ah ha... See you're actually thinking!

At the very least we need to publicize the dirac sea virtual particles and etc with resonance catylytic reactions the casimir effect and magnetism for the next strain of superwoo!

I shall call my new woo "asymmetric induced free space casimir effect pumped selective virtual particle production for clean energy"

Damn, superwoo is tiring... I need a break and a gatorade brb

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If only batteries capacities were rated in volt hours you'd maybe have a point... But they're not... They're rated in amp hours and or WATT HOURS!

Why? Because voltage IS NOT A UNIT OF POWER nor is voltage consumed or used up in batteries.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yeah the trained engineer with actual "above top secret" style clearance is making the mistakes not the guy who plainly knows nothing about even the basics of the subject!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Maybe because fuel cells don't GENERATE ENERGY....

fuel cells are power conversion device like batteries. They store a feedstock which they use in a process which provides electrical power on demand. Fuel cells are pursued due to the theoretical possibility of them getting very nearly battery levels of conversion efficiency in providing electricity with power densities more like gasoline and hydrocarbons have.

This begs the question, if you don't even understand what the purpose of a fuel cell is how do you get off pretending you know what rhey can do?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

TROLLLOL LOL LOL!!!

How can you be so wrong so consistently and yet be so utterly certain of yourself somehow?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupantwell i have seen a pond catch fire and burn for several days it was very polluted from runoff from a phosphate storage area.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join