It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from the Shadows w/ a bang & questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone just wanted to say Hi. Its been about 5 years since my last thread but I have been lurking almost daily from the shadows. Anyway I see a lot has changed and I wanted to know if any of y'all wanted to share anything major your think I may have missed or looked into since my active participation days.

I also have a couple questions I hope I can find some help with. I have mainly been operating from an android device and would like to know how to post photos from my gallery.
Next question I have is im looking to start various discussion threads entitled 'Lets Talk: #subject#' where I will present various questions , ideas , and talking points in hopes to enlighten myself and other members. I think it will be great and would like to know what you all think, any suggestions and guidance would be much apprechiated. Also knowing which fourm (maybe research?) to put it under would be great and how I determine where to place topics.
One last thing im thinking is reposting a intro thread about myself, I dont think I ever did a proper one and its been almost 10 years since joined.

Let me know what you think, and thanks for reading. 😊
edit on 22-7-2015 by spmc215 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2015 by spmc215 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: no emojis in titles

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spmc215 Welcome back
For the posting images from a phone, I think through the app just goes to your 'uploads' spot in your MY ATS. Someone else could explain more fully.

As to your discussion topics, depends on what they are, unless you want your own, and that is a question for management...the proper email address being the one in contact the company name followed by LLC. "Let's Talk" sounds like "General Chit Chat" but may be more specialized, not sure of your area of discussion.

Sounds interesting!

For your own forum: [email protected]

edit on 22-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank you! Im hoping go start a series with the Lets Talk Threads, where people can learn, share, and debate all in the name of knowledge. 🎩

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Also im hoping to find frequent contributors. If anyone is interested please let me know post below or PM me. Its gonna be a great project and im really excited- so giddy right now.

Anyway im leaning towards the the first Lets Talk thread to be... #drumroll# 🎶

Lets Talk: Conspiracy (Conspiracies).

I just ask everyone to give it a chance its going to come out really good and if people contribute and engage it can be really informative and enlightening. I will provide thought stimulation, talking points, questions,etc and I hope all of us can take it from there.

Before I get to putting it up I need to figure out how to put pictures in fourms, quotes, videos, etc- all the fancy stuff. If anyone can help me please do, I will be forever grateful.

top topics

join