It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to all on ATS from newbie Tubbytick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi all, i have been a long time lurker (very long) and seeing as i have enjoyed following your topics i thought it was about time to join in. A little about me, i was a paranormal investigator for a number of years but now i just have an interest in the subject and no longer practice so to speak. I have a varied and wide interest in many topics and over the time i have lurked, have learnt a great many things and seen some amazing threads. I look forward to chatting with you on future threads

Tubbytick

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tubbytick

howdy ...
welcome ...
soooo .. fancy hookin up for a few beers later ??

also .. let me tell you a bit about me .. always talkin about yourself ..

My name is segenam .. or, as they know me as around here ... 'who ?'
if i could just give you a few pointers ... i dont want them ..
heres one -->

anythin else .. just ask someone ... but dont go pressin any button that you dont know what they do .. youre new here .. you dont know what youre doing yet ...

enjoy ..

also ... etc etc

cheers

seggerz

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome friend, sorry for the cold reception, traffic must be slow on ATS today.

So did you do paranormal investigations for fun or for profit? Do you still believe in ghosts after your days of research?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey! Welcome aboard!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I love the paranormal!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Great to see you have joined and I hope you have a lot of fun and find a lot of interest subjects discussed here. Look forward to reading your input.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Why the change? Did something happen that altered your perception of the paranormal? What was your specialty? What possessed you to stop being a lurker now in this moment?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And the abnormal love you!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Night Star

And the abnormal love you!

Um,thanks? LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome to our community tubbytick!

It's great to have your voice heard

Jump in, and enjoy yourself.Namaste

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi bananashooter, sorry for the late reply i must have dozed off lol. I did paranormal research for fun really, it was something i had been interested in from a young age so me and a couple of friends started up a team. We started the usual way going to cemetaries and loca castles then finally progressed onto investigating peoples houses. We became very popular in our local town for a while and were out pretty much every weekend.
Yes i do believe that there is something out here but couldnt tell you what it is. I have had some strange things happen to me and i have seen some very odd stuff. I have also caught some weird things on video too.
Thanks for the welcome to: bananashooter

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi segenam and thanks for the welcome, what part of scotland are you in? Have always wanted to visit there one day, such a beautiful place. reply to: Segenam

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi there, i stopped researching purely because of a team split lol, we did an investigation for a lady that worked for a local tv studio and she was convinced that she could get us a slot lol, i wasnt convinced and to be honest i wasnt really into the whole money thing of it. Needless to say one of the team saw stars in thier eyes and it kinda erupted from there really. I still have all of my equipment and i must admit that its tempting to go back out there sometimes. I joined now purely so i could give some input into some threads instead of quietly sitting on the side lines lol, hopefully i can keep up w7th all you hard core posters. reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi night star and thanks for the welcome, maybe we will cross paths in the paranormal threads one day, looking forward to it.a reply to: Night Star

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Hi tubbytick ...

it is lovely ... you should visit .. not here tho ... im on the outskirts of glasgow ... the place am in isnt beautiful, tho i suppose its 'partially' in the eye of the beholder, and i can still see beauty around me where others here cant ... with the exception of my house .. nah .. lookin around me .. its a dump in here too .. really nd to tidy up

in fact .. thinkin about it .. the place am in IS beautiful .. its the people that make it appear less so .. yeah .. definitely .. if they were replaced by more beautiful people .. the place would be gorgeous ...

yeah ... when its not low grey clouds, there are some stunning places a short drive from here ... i think ppl here mainly take the beauty for granted, and just continue with stressed ways ... i try to appreciate it ...

here is a picture i took of the beauty from my daily dog walk ...

www.facebook.com...

ETA - that made me sound shallow .. when i say replaced with more beautiful people .. i don't mean superficially .. i mean nicer hearted people .. more well intended people .. not better looking

edit on 23-7-2015 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

well i think we can all relate in one way or another. Where i live is a seaside town with lovely sandy beaches and fairly clean water (for the bristol channel anyway lol). A short drive away are the brecon beacons and amazing views, but sadly no matter how nice you make you house inside and out, you cant choose your neighbours!!

top topics

join