It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Planned To ‘Plug’ Federal Officers Into The Ferguson Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A conspiracy idea that may be true.

Looks like the DHS was going to (or actually did) plant agents in the crowds of the Ferguson protests last year.

Well many people thought some strange things were happening like when the St. Louis County used all that military equipment on protestors and such.

I bet they even had some "opposite" agents provocateurs in the crowds to help incite the riots just so they could "guarantee" some enforcement results to show to the central collective bureaucrats back in Washington.

Big monitoring efforts probably filled enormous databases and provided years of study data to the nosy ones with big horn rimmed glasses back in D.C.

Perhaps all part of the central plan to somehow "federalize" as many local police departments as possible and turn the big cities into self contained fema camps.

DHS Planned To ‘Plug’ Federal Officers Into The Ferguson Protests

As the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri considered whether to indict police officer Darren Wilson over the shooting death last August of unarmed African American teenager Michael Brown, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was working on a plan to “plug” federal officers into protests to “perform surveillance” and “collect intelligence in the crowd.”

The disclosure is contained in more than 700 pages of documents VICE News obtained from DHS in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, and comes just a couple of weeks before the one-year anniversary of Brown’s death, which helped spark national debate about the targeting of African Americans by police.

It’s unclear, however, whether DHS executed the plan. Some information in the documents was withheld on grounds that it would reveal law enforcement techniques, procedures, and trade secrets, or potentially endanger the life of an individual, DHS said.

Hmmm

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI and local cops probably did but why would DHS? They already had the National Guard out there anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Of this I have no doubt - planting provocateurs is nothing new. Besides how else are TPTB going to further their agenda without chaos and civil discontent.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Job security.

Gotta make sure they're needed, dontcha know?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The FBI and local cops probably did but why would DHS? They already had the National Guard out there anyway.

Who knows.

The FOIA papers are in the story.

The whole Federal Government is mired in raving jealousy at all levels.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe. I dunno though, feels kinda Alex Jonesy to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe. I dunno though, feels kinda Alex Jonesy to me.

It might be part of a master plan to somehow contain high crime areas in the big cities.

Herd all the criminals into small compartmentalized sectors.

The big cities are failing on that as it is.

DHS is using the old motto: "Be Prepared" !!

top topics

join