It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large wall being built around the Pyramids of Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about it?

I know it's covering something like an 8 miles area or so (i think) and that the boundaries of the wall far exceed anything built just to stop tourists destroying the pyramids.

They also razed a few homes that had been built so that the wall could be placed there. It was not necessary if it's for the purpose they say it is...to stop people destroying the pyramids....

But why such a large area. They make a find around that area and want noone else to see when they dig it up? Or what?

Anyone have any clues, or ideas?

It's around the great pyramid and the other 2 next to it i'm fairly certain (Egypt).

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I had two links on this subject but I can't find them. One shows the wall 22 feet high and the other is about the secret chamber they found and are exploring. I think this is the real hall of records.

They have found a large cavern with water and inner chambers which they have broken the seals to and have entered. Its been kept very quiet.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

the secret chamber they found and are exploring. I think this is the real hall of records.

Suppression of this advanced knowledge, plain and simple. The egyptians started their civilization ALREADY technologically advanced-- which is quite unusual considering that modern civilizations tend to experience an evolution in their technology.

The reason they're probably building this wall is because researchers are starting to move beyond materialistic issues (i.e. who killed King Tut) and into issues of origin (i.e. WHY were the pyramids built).

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If things contineu like this. Would there at one point in the future the area surrounding the pyramids and the pyramids itself be as closely gaurded and secretive as Groom Lake? And if so why?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Okay, I'm having one problem with this. Every link seems to be pointing back to the same origin. There are kabillions? of tourists every year to the Giza plateau. If this is really happening, why is it, when I search the web, I find nothing but links pointing back to the same source? Why am I not finding at least ONE link to some tourist's "visit to the Great Pyramid" that even mentions this?

I'm going to remain suspicious until some one can provide a second source verfication.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They are building the wall to hide something in side that the public cannot see yet and will not for awhile.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Unless you have keyhole satellites and ground penetrating radar...which we do.
They're drawing a hell of a lot of attention to themselves why not just loose some wild beasts in the area and fence it off to keep tourists safe.

*Suspicious*

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Speaking of the pyramids. Does anyone have a picture of when they put on a golden cap stone and depicted the eye of horus on the pyramids?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   

They are building the wall to hide something in side that the public cannot see yet and will not for awhile.

They are probably protecting the surroundings of the pyramids. Egypt is expanding so fast, that they have to draw a line from where they cannot build any houses anymore.

Check out one of the best websites out on archeology:

www.grahamhancock.com...

ps, search on Amazon.com for his books, they are a very good read!

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"David

posted on 12-6-2003 at 04:16 AM
Unless you have keyhole satellites and ground penetrating radar...which we do.
They're drawing a hell of a lot of attention to themselves why not just loose some wild beasts in the area and fence it off to keep tourists safe.

*Suspicious*

"

About Ground penetrating radar. I heard that it can see around the spot where the radar is inserted into the ground for a 2 circular kilometre area (radius or width). Is that true?

If it is, then why dont they go to places where they think there may be ancient cties, ruins, etc, use that, and scope up a huge area of land. Hell, get 100 of the things that they shoot into the ground and you can search around 2000 km's of landmass. You're bound to find many many things.

top topics

join