It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very bizarre light shifting above the clouds - doesn't look natural (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I ran across this youtube video posted June 23rd, 2015. This guy questions if it's HAARP or ufo's. Like he says, it DOES NOT look natural.
If you wish, watch at 2:10-2:25 to get a taste of the video.

What's your thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Third Phase of Moon.....

What do I think.......

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! ARGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is all.... Just so I'm not trolling here. This was explained as ice crystals reflecting light at various angles.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lights inside the car reflecting off the windshield as they are recording. Just my opinion

link   
Already discussed, determined and debunked...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

I couldn't taste it at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Definitely looks like haarp activity to me, though I,ve never seen the orange shift of light like that before. Part of me wants to say it is the sun casting a beam through the coulds and as the excited particles interact with the clouds it shifts the sun's rays around in the atmosphere. Much like someone waving a flashlight through a key hole while you observe from the other side of the door.

Could also be excited particles from the sun interacting with the atmosphere due to a depleted ozone or a magnetic shift of the poles.

None of these explain the ufo shaped object seen near the orange beam of light.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

i think that's a different video. the original of this is much shorter, before TPOM got hold of it. trying to find the original upload

this;

edit on R2015th2015-07-20T19:29:30-05:0020150pm2004 by RoScoLaz4 because: add video

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Which HAARP faculty are you referring to since it was closed down, disassembled....gone....over the last year and a half?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Gone? Lol, you can't be serious.

I've had enough of the disinformation on this site.
Really is run by the cheeksters.

I had my doubts about this site after I read a review about privy info being removed and people being banned, but hoaxing and discrediting age old haarpy takes the cake.

You want to know where haarp came from? Go reverse engineer a microwave and play with it in the fog.

As for credibility and sources, if I had any it would never be shared here. Besides im just a crazy middle aged woman who is off her meds anyway.

new topics

top topics

join