It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is how to get taken OFF the government red list.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There are many levels of surveillance and being flagged but did you ever wonder what it takes to be DE-Flagged and removed from government red list. (Other than dying)

Well do you got 5 years

I am serious

I found out from a friend of a friend who knows an accountant that worked for Canadian CSIS agency

If for 5 years you behave like a sheep, only get your news from mainstream, never talk controversial topics or anti government anything

If you must read sites like ATS, then posting something pro government or pro corporations every few weeks

After 5 years you are off surveillance, congratulations, you sacrificed truth and your soul for safety from your overlords at CIA NSA CSIS and bunch of others

I think if I tried to be good little sheep, I think I'd last 4 days, probably the dead of 9/11 would start visiting me in my dreams looking very disappointed, and I wouldn't blame them

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

All of you conspiracy theorists are a bunch of whackos.
We are experiencing an economic boom the likes of which we have never seen before.
I wish we could re-elect President Obama an endless number of times.

Wow.
Typing that made me feel like a robot.
edit on b000000312015-07-19T06:59:53-05:0006America/ChicagoSun, 19 Jul 2015 06:59:53 -0500600000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Technically, that's false.

It would be an entire lifetime.

Or do they say, "well he gave it 5 years of effort, let him talk about bohemian grove".

Not buying it.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Reading that made me want to puke.
Still not sure my coffee is gonna stay down.

OP - I'm not sure that being on a site like ATS will get you put on a list, unless you post some pretty nasty stuff. I've been here for years and have always been anti government, but I still fly and have never been pulled out of line for a "random" check. Screw'em. I value my Freedom more than I fear those assh**es.
edit on 19-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

All of you conspiracy theorists are a bunch of whackos.
We are experiencing an economic boom the likes of which we have never seen before.
I wish we could re-elect President Obama an endless number of times.

Wow.
Typing that made me feel like a robot.

HAHAHA...i bet that was painful to type.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Wow that's fine shilling right there

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Or do they say, "well he gave it 5 years of effort, let him talk about bohemian grove".

Not buying it.

Come on guy

C o m e. o n

Use that wonderful thing called human mind, just because I didn't write how surveillance would continue if you broke your pattern, it doesn't mean it isn't implied

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

First off

Your are very much pro US government biased (unless I've mistaken you for someone)

Secondly, where did I imply that reading ATS alone would get you flagged

Ever heard of activists ?

You know those things you most certainly are not

edit on 19-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

lulz sorry I like being argumentative a sceptic sometimes.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Being a sceptic is fine

But what I am noticing on ATS is people picking something this is not mentioned because it is obvious and implied and turning that into..... It means the whole thing is bogus

Like talking about pickles in a jar

But not mentioning you can pickle garlic and peppers too, meaning whole thing is bogus

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Your are very much pro US government biased (unless I've mistaken you for someone)

You have Definitely mistaken me for someone else.

You know those things you most certainly are not

You assume quite a lot. Or do you just try to insult everyone who doesn't follow along?
edit on 19-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This sounds suspiciously like that whole "the FBI will move people in next door to you FOR LIFE" thread.

Hmm.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Valuing ones freedom and liberty, means using it however one must.

My nations government wants to make virtually all of my activity on this site, grounds to investigate me. They believe that contributions such as those I make here on the political situation in my nation, make me an extremist, language that they know will prejudice people against me, despite much of what I say being said for the betterment of my people, for the betterment of our nation, to illuminate the inherent wrongness which exists in any political arena where the many are administrated over by the few.

Frankly speaking though, I would rather suffer every indignity that my government can inflict upon me in times to come, than cease to exercise my freedom and my liberty in the way which feels natural to me. I will never bow, never break, I will never surrender my freedom to speak, and any who would seek to take it from me, had best be prepared to die in the attempt.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a load of blinking nonsense.

Everyone ruddy-well knows if you're on a blinking red list then you're on the blinking red list for life. They're not blinking stupid you know!

lol stupid people make socketdude laugh!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

I have to agree with that, anything that warrants a flag is going to stay there.

I know I have a couple and that although I may move slowly down the list I will always be on there in some form.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I just went through your posts

Looks like I've mistaken you for a shill with a similar name

My bad man my bad
edit on 19-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

People often assume that government is operated by elite teams of highly trained individuals who ferret out any and all dissent.

Actually, government is slow, cumbersome, inept, over-budget, incompetent, unreliable, arrogant, and run by biased bigoted people with their own agendas.

*flips off government*

See?

No drama!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Perhaps if you were active like me Beeze

You would notice how you get knocked off Internet after posting threads like these

And having to restart computer and log in again

No offence Beeze but I am noticing that you are just a jokester guy, with no real desire to be part of any change

You fly in, you make a few funny remarks and you watch your country burn

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Agree with you. In fact I suspect you would have to look around to find someone who is pro government in today's world. Does anyone actually exist who likes cameron and osborne?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yeah, that's what greathouse thought too...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join