It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight folks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Blue Shift

So basically "disclosure" only counts if they say what you want them to say.

Yes.
It is also the way science works. When a scientist looks at UFO data and concludes that there is nothing confirming aliens, they are either lying or not doing science. If they confirm aliens, bingo! Because that's what I want to hear. Even if they don't really say it, I hear it anyway.

Another person totally ignorant on how science works. And generalising how MILLIONS of scoientists act to boot. Nice.

Comsidering there is no evidence whatsoever, in any way, shape or form pf alien presence here or around earth, how can you be so sure how the big, bad, meany scientists will act?

Booo science!! What has it ever done for you eh Zeta?

Consider Poe's Law.

Harte

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Consider Poe's Law.

Poe was a masterful poet, not really a scientist doing sciencey things and I dont think he really knew about aliens. Though I suspect the raven was about an 👽 alien.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And I saw this on the news the other day which gave me pause. At least $100,000,000 should get us closer to showing if there is.

"On Monday, famed physicist Stephen Hawking and Russian tycoon Yuri Milner held a news conference in London to announce their new project: injecting $100 million and a whole lot of brain power into the search for intelligent extraterrestrial life, an endeavor they’re calling Breakthrough Listen."
www.darkgovernment.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join