It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight folks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The disclosure that eventually comes will be about alien life alright..

Microbial alien life.....

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I know the feeling you mean, I've had the same feeling myself on more than one occasion. You sometimes look upto the night sky and wonder what's really out there.
As far as disclosure happening soon. I would love to see it happen for varying reasons, but sadly people have been waiting for it for many many years through worse times than we're going through now.

The reaction to disclosure wouldn't be a pretty one. People these days are always on the edge of a riot or violent protest. Any little thing sets them off.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, but I can't see it any time soon, sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Not that is impossible, but give me just one logical reason that they would disclose this to us unless they had no choice? By that I mean the ET's would force the reveal without consent. There is no benefit to disclose for the evil people in control.

They have nothing to gain whatsoever. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they would lose all control if this were disclosed. People will be very angry when they find out they have been lied to for so long, and no one with a brain is going to believe this just fell into their lap. Something strange has been going on for a long time, and they have no incentive whatsoever to tell the civilization about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I wish I got a £/$ for every thread/post that has claimed disclosure soon I would be a very happy man.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's not going to happen.

No matter how much you want it to.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

I believe that back in the 1940s around the time of Roswell, there was an agreement that their presence could not be hidden for more than 60 years. Enough time for world governments to prepare us mortal Earthlings to take on board what is really going on. I do think world governments have broken that agreement, and ET has had enough. The expiry date for this has come and gone. Unless world governments have updated the agreement and have won the case for baby step disclosure on the lines of what we are seeing now on Mars, Rosetta, Pluto, and it's moons for example. There will be announcement of oh hey look guys we found micro bacterial life, then later it will be oh golly gosh we found a fossil on Mars of a slug and then after that in about a decade or so, if not less it will be an announcement via SETI that a valid and real deal signal has been picked up and they are from good ETs. Then comes a waterfall of documentaries and stuff about the good ETs and then we get full disclosure with the proverbial landing on the White House lawn/Hollywood Good Guys ET movie. Much later will come the admission that there are malevolent ETs out there as well. By which time, Earthlings will be far more capable of accepting the truth.

Mind you one downside to ET Disclosure is that all our sci fi tv series and films will be no longer the entertainment they are now. A what if scenario. I shall miss my cinema ET days!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
200 years ago the thought of sending a craft to the moon, Mars or Pluto was inconceivable at best. If you were here in 1815 and started talking about cell phones and computers people would have thought you were crazy.
We now have people trying to figure out how to bend space time and travel via wormholes and we have no clue if other civilizations have already mastered this concept.
People will stand there and scoff about the idea of extraterrestrial intelligent life which I feel so sorry for them as the truth of the matter is WE ARE - extraterrestrial intelligent life yet these people speak as if they have some kind of authority about the matter. I'm sure in 1815 people spoke with authority about the impossibility of reaching the moon. If we never dreamed, if we never tried, if we never thought we would be still digging in the soil in search of bugs to eat.
Anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So...you made your hypothesis based on what you saw/experienced when you took a huge amount of drugs. Well done.

I guess that explains the other wild claims made as well.

Or ATS does have issues with trolls just having a laugh or mentally unstable or shills working for agencies that wish to hide any real conspiracies by having agents post as delusional drug takers that muddy the waters with impending doom posts and threads to take peoples attention in their direction so as to not be looking elsewhere where real things might be happening.

I hope OPs feeling is right, however like many before them, they were always wrong.

Lots of people thought many things were going to happen, 2012, Elenin, September of every year, October of every year,

Just about every month of every year there is a prediction of doom and gloom and disclosure of one thing or another and here we are again.

I really wonder will this same claim or thought be some never ending loop with each new generation of Conspiracy thinkers/believers/theorists.

Its goes around and around, the sky is falling, the world is ending, the aliens are coming....then quiet

but only for a moment and it all starts again

I have forgotten how many times I have gone round the merry-go round of internet claims.

Nibiru is making its third or forth pass for me, however 9/11 is constant on the merry-go round where as others have breaks here and there.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
I don't know why but I just feel complete disclosure is coming soon regarding extraterrestrial life.

We already had disclosure. The White House said a couple of years ago that they had no good evidence of alien life anywhere, and also no evidence that it was visiting Earth. End of story.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

As much as I want to agree, it would be out of hope and not logic. For the time being, we are held captive by the theories about aliens. It is everyone's favorite topic from skeptics to those who don their tinfoil helmets daily. It is, in effect, an excellent distraction from government issues but also a great way to run interference should the stars not happen to do something "outrageous" this week when filler news needs to be run to cover the gap that unreported incidents leave. They are out there, but until they make their presence known in a massive, undeniable way, things will continue much the same as they have since Roswell: Deny, deny, swamp gas, weather balloon, military test craft (in moments of desperation), deny.
All we can continue to do is deny ignorance until that happens. When disclosure ever happens, it won't be a governing body making the statement.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Microbial alien life.....

IF we find ET life in our celestial neighborhood (within a hundred thousand light years), I think it's much more likely to be a result of detecting a life-bearing atmosphere on an exo-planet. Circumstantial but relatively solid evidence. After that, in the year 2318, a polarized laser light signal from a system more than 100 thousand light years away.

That might be the only way people could find out about aliens without freaking out too much. Something familiar -- bugs and trees and animals kind of like us that experience reality roughly the same way we do -- but also far enough away that we'll probably never actually interact with them.

Otherwise, people aren't ready to comprehend a range of "living" things zooming around a transdimensional spectrum of reality right where they are now.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

We already had disclosure. The White House said a couple of years ago that they had no good evidence of alien life anywhere, and also no evidence that it was visiting Earth. End of story.

No, no, no... That's "disinformation", disclosure is the part where they confirm what everyone already knows. So when we talk about disclosure, we are really saying "just admit it".

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
No, no, no... That's "disinformation", disclosure is the part where they confirm what everyone already knows. So when we talk about disclosure, we are really saying "just admit it".

So basically "disclosure" only counts if they say what you want them to say. That's an odd way to look at it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Aliens are ruling Earth last 10.000 years. That humans are clone or fake or coming from human farms from another planet or they are robot.

Look aliens can take you and put their own planet. Than there you make children. Then aliens educate your children and send back to Earth.

You are not imagining well. They have supreme technology and they are smarter; think about it

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuno44907
Aliens are ruling Earth last 10.000 years. That humans are clone or fake or coming from human farms from another planet or they are robot.

I don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It seems to be the frog in the pot kind of deal going on imo. Change happens in small measures and by the time it is an accepted norm, people will already know and will not need official statements to be announced. I can relate to your thoughts on the subject but as others have pointed out, it may not be anytime in the near future unless ET makes the decision to just put on a show, but then people will scream that it is a hoax and CGI type projection/ hallucination.

Dont feed the trolls that come into these types of threads, just ignore them as best you can and continue discussing with other s of like mind or that have differing opinions but know how to accept others for their views.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Pyramids? Ancient indian temples? Annunaki? Aztec, Inca, Maya pyramids? Dragon pictures from all over the world??

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So basically "disclosure" only counts if they say what you want them to say.

Yes.
It is also the way science works. When a scientist looks at UFO data and concludes that there is nothing confirming aliens, they are either lying or not doing science. If they confirm aliens, bingo! Because that's what I want to hear. Even if they don't really say it, I hear it anyway.

edit on 21-7-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

So basically "disclosure" only counts if they say what you want them to say.

Yes.
It is also the way science works. When a scientist looks at UFO data and concludes that there is nothing confirming aliens, they are either lying or not doing science. If they confirm aliens, bingo! Because that's what I want to hear. Even if they don't really say it, I hear it anyway.

Another person totally ignorant on how science works. And generalising how MILLIONS of scoientists act to boot. Nice.

Comsidering there is no evidence whatsoever, in any way, shape or form pf alien presence here or around earth, how can you be so sure how the big, bad, meany scientists will act?

Booo science!! What has it ever done for you eh Zeta?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
200 years ago the thought of sending a craft to the moon, Mars or Pluto was inconceivable at best. If you were here in 1815 and started talking about cell phones and computers people would have thought you were crazy.

Somnium (1541) by Juan Maldonado.
The Dream (Somnium) (1634) by Johannes Kepler (written before 1610, but not published during Kepler's life). An Icelandic voyager is transported to the Moon by aërial demons; an occasion for Kepler to offer some of his astronomical theories in the guise of fiction.
The Man in the Moone (1638) by Francis Godwin. A Spaniard flies to the Moon using a contraption pulled by geese.
The Discovery of a World in the Moone, or a discourse tending to prove that 'tis probable there may be another habitable world in that planet. (1638) by John Wilkins.
Voyage dans la Lune (1657) by Cyrano de Bergerac, inspired by Godwin.[4] Cyrano is launched toward the moon by fireworks.
The Consolidator (1705) by Daniel Defoe. Travels between China and the Moon on an engine called The Consolidator (a satire on the Parliament of England).
A Voyage to Cacklogallinia (1727) by Samuel Brunt
Syzygies and Lunar Quadratures Aligned to the Meridian of Mérida of the Yucatán by an Anctitone or Inhabitant of the Moon (1775), by Franciscan friar Manuel Antonio de Rivas
Newest Voyage (1784) by Vasily Levshin. A protagonist flies in a self-constructed winged apparatus.
The improbable adventures of Baron Munchausen (1786) included two voyages to the Moon, and a description of its flora and fauna.
A Voyage to the Moon (1793) by Aratus (the penname of an anonymous British author, not the original Greek scientist)
The Conquest by the Moon (1809) by Washington Irving. An invasion story meant as an allegory about treatment of Native Americans by European settlers in America.
A Flight to the Moon (1813) by George Fowler.
Land of Acephals (1824) by Wilhelm Küchelbecker. Flight in a balloon.
A Voyage to the Moon (1827) by George Tucker.
"The Unparalleled Adventure of One Hans Pfaall" (1835) by Edgar Allan Poe features a repairer of bellows in Rotterdam who creates a giant balloon and an 'air compressor' to allow him to travel to the Moon.
"Recollections of Six Days' Journey in the Moon. By An Aerio-Nautical Man" (1844). Published in the July and August issues of the Southern Literary Messenger.

Wiki

Harte

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join