It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable evidence of wingtip spraying? Perhaps not.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dane Wigington's latest "undeniable evidence" at geoengineeringwatch.org consists of a video of a 747 with trails coming from its wingtips

Here's the geoengwatch article, and here's the original video:

As has been pointed out by many commentators on the video, the time and date correspond to a Thai Airways 747 that had a problem with its flaps, and had to turn around and land at its departure point.

Because it had a massive load of fuel on board (to fly non-stop to Bangkok) it had to dump fuel to get to below its maximum landing weight - the wiki article on fuel dumping explains why this is done.

Also this incident has been noted on the forum The Aviation Herald, and for those who want to have a look at he 747 fuel system schematic here it is on Boeing's website.

I have left a comment on Dane's article pointing him to the AvHerald article and saying it is a fuel dump....it is awaiting moderation.....I will post whether it makes it through moderation or not!

edit on 16-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix thread title

edit on 16-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Seems pretty cut and dried. Fuel dump.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*waits for the people who are still going to insist it's chemtrails*

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oooh, you're asking for it from the Chemtrailers, with this thread...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It is 100% incontrovertible proof of wingtip spraying.

For a fuel dump.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well.....it is a chemical being sprayed from the wings and, its leaving a trail....so technically.....

But then again I leave a chemtrail after too many meximelts from taco bell. I'm a believer

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
*waits for the people who are still going to insist it's chemtrails*

I hope you weren't holding your breath...."they" don't tend to like writing in threads that start out with a heap of evidence that this or that is not a chemtrail.....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

2 other chemtrail threads going on right now, don't think they have the time to refute here

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well that settles it for me. Dane Wigington is a hoaxer.

Maybe ATS should relegate anything coming from geoengineeringwatch.com to the hoax forum automatically, just like tankerenemy.

I mean I was willing to grant him some ignorance. But this video has been fully explained, and the explanation can even be found in it's comments. So to still claim that this shows 'chemtrails' is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

Maybe ATS should relegate anything coming from geoengineeringwatch.com to the hoax forum automatically, just like tankerenemy.

I mean I was willing to grant him some ignorance. But this video has been fully explained, and the explanation can even be found in it's comments. So to still claim that this shows 'chemtrails' is a hoax.

He still claims to have a closeup video of a plane with nozzles spraying and we all know that's a lie, including Dane

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

He still claims to have a closeup video of a plane with nozzles spraying and we all know that's a lie, including Dane

And I see that the pylon drain photos are on that article. More lies.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I can't see Gaul's comment on there yet, and I strongly suspect we never will, but these sorts of comments are fine

Is it not peculiar that the video is showing "wing-tip" nozzles emitting spray, when the vast majority of such jets have been retrofitted with nozzles mounted at or near the engine housing to specifically confuse a mystified public. How insidious is it that these bastards intentionally retrofit jets to fool us into thinking it is "legitimate" engine exhaust? This is immoral, unethical, criminal, and diabolical.

So how do we explain the wing-tip nozzles?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I've posted a comment on GeoEngWatch's site too: Here's what I wrote:

This video actually seems to show a fuel dump from Thai Airlines flight TG 925. There were issues with the flaps, so the 747 had to turn around and land, which required a fuel dump to be performed to prevent the jet from being too heavy for landing

avherald.com...

A Thai Airways Boeing 747-400, registration HS-TGB performing flight TG-925 from Munich (Germany) to Bangkok (Thailand), was climbing out of Munich when the crew stopped the climb at FL180 reporting a problem with the flaps control, entered a hold to work the problem, dumped fuel and returned to Munich for a safe landing on runway 26L about 2:20 hours after departure.

The aircraft remained on the ground for about 5 hours, then departed again and is estimated to reach Bangkok with a delay of 7 hours.

My comment is awaiting moderation.

Let's see what happens
(Ah well, we all KNOW what happens.. chemmies don't like facts
)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
And of course this video has now started appearing on the Chemtrail Global Skywatch page as "undebunkable 110% proof". Mind you, the spoof Chris Bovey video has been shared on there a few times recently.

And so the disinformation merry go round continues and people like Connectdots will continue to defend the lies

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

And of course this video has now started appearing on the Chemtrail Global Skywatch page as "undebunkable 110% proof". Mind you, the spoof Chris Bovey video has been shared on there a few times recently.

And so the disinformation merry go round continues and people like Connectdots will continue to defend the lies

Yup it will become part of the chemtrail lore, never questioned by it's minions.. lol

Anyway.. for reference sake, do you mind posting a link?
edit on 7201517 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Doesn't this one video kind of negate all the other "chemtrail" spray ops? I mean they all have a trail for each engine unless it was just wingtip voticies. Since this one only shows two trails coming out the wingtips, it's completely different than any other chemtrail spray video.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yup it will become part of the chemtrail lore, never questioned by it's minions.. lol

Anyway.. for reference sake, do you mind posting a link?

One of the videos that has appeared

The poster wrote:

This is the best close up I have ever seen and cannot be debunked. Not even by Metabunk who happens to always be at the top or near to the top of every google search having to do with chemtrails

The irony is that Metabunk have already debunked this

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

it's nice that he understands that if the plume comes off the engine, it's normal. And not knowing what a fuel dump looked like, I can see how it might confuse someone. But it's nice to know that we have such a good knowledge base to answer things here.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Something I've noticed on these fuel dump videos is that often when someone explains what it is the person making the claim will counter with something like:

"so, if the airlines are trying to improve fuel efficiency all the time, why are they dumping fuel in these persistent contrails, often in a cross hatch pattern-- all over the world?"

(genuine quote)

As if the person explaining what is seen in the video is saying that all trails are fuel dumps

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I went back to the GeoEngWatch page to see if my comment got approved. Of course it didn't, and neither do I see Gauls' post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join