It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Lazar information video with a twist!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If he went to MIT, someone in one of the classes he took should be able to verify he was there, you just cant erase that.

Lazaar claims to know the names of the 20ish people who worked with him there at s4, but refuses to release the names. Fine, but get someone he trusts(George Knapp) to go see if any of them are willing to corroborate his story. Even if it is off the record, that would be something, we arent even able to get that...

Lazaars story has ways it could be verified, the fact it hasnt happend after this much time leaves me more than suspicous. I could be wrong here, but I dont see how to come away from his story thinking it isnt fictional.

The problem with someone at MIT being able to verify Lazar was there is that counter intelligence would have already contacted all people who knew him and warned them to never say anything.. When you get a TS compartmented information clearance they go in and learn about everyone you knew back to kindergarten. No stone is left unturned.

And now a guy named Krangle has come out and says he knew Lazar worked for Los Alamos labs who has said he never worked for them, now it is known that he did. When counter intel goes after someone they try to erase you from anything you ever did.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Lazar has always been an interesting character in the UFO field imo.

First critics say he didn't work at Los Alamos or the government.

So he releases the infamous w2.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Note the "MAJ" in the top corner.

Then critics claim the W2 is fake!

Yet a judge says otherwise.

www.youtube.com...

The people at CI really screwed his life up. The 80s were definitely a blessing and curse for ufology.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join