It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Broncos receiver has sentence commuted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I couldn't find a forum for this. Maybe I'm missing a few as I don't have enough posts. Or I'm stupid. It happens.

There is no text to quote. This story seems really odd. I hadn't heard of Obama pardoning anybody and this seems really strange. I couldn't find anything other than the ESPN video linked.

Maybe this is nothing or maybe it's something but my gut feeling is there is something a bit off here.

I got nothing from my searches so maybe i just suck at looking for info. Who are these people, why did they get off and why did his mother, who's mother was supposedly a "kingpin", get off?

Nonviolent pot offenses are drastically, for the most part, different than crack non violent offenses, as there are very few nonviolent crack offenses.

Maybe your searches will come up with something. I totally confused by this.

This just doesn't make sense in my view of reality. Maybe I'm just stupid, as has been shown I've done the stupid thing before, I ain't always right. What am I missing here?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

how is serving 14 years of a 16 year sentence " getting off " ??????????????????

further it would help if your OP was not so freaking cryptic - we are not all from the US - we do not all follow american football // watch ESPN etc etc etc

here is the executive summary :

Katrina Smith, mother of Demaryius Thomas [ some football player ] had her sentence for drug offences commuted by president obama . ms smith has served 14 years of a 16 year sentence after beeing conviced in 1999

source

now everyone knows the basic facts of the case - how hard was that ?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Dude, I did look. I failed. I said this. It just didn't happen for me.

join