It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius - Disclosure Movie now on Netflix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Can I just say

(((((((OUCH)))))))

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I doubt this is some tiny Frankenstein monster put together by Greer but I don't doubt he knowingly offered up this hoax because he knows there is a gullible sector to society who would buy it hook line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If ufology is ever going to gain respect in the mainstream of society these charlatans need to be weeded out. The problem is once you do weed out the wackos there is little left to look at.
I started on ATS just for this reason and over the years when every story got debunked, when every video was revealed for what it really was (balloons, birds etc) I was slowly converted to a non believer in alien visitation and now am fully skeptical of any and every story. For those of you who feel your posts don't change people's minds let me tell you they sometimes do.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Meh, it just as much as a fabrication just like the theories presented by Ancient Aliens, although personally I loved AA alot more then Greer as well as other would Ufologists due to creativity.
Sad thing is it going to be on Netflix for a long time like some of the other garbage that been on the program for months, I wish I had the American version.

And if he was as truthful and threatening to a control agency that classifies the existence of other worlds as well as high technology by our standards, wouldn't they have snapped his neck by now, or even given a worse rep then he already has if was a threat to them.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
If ufology is ever going to gain respect in the mainstream of society these charlatans need to be weeded out. The problem is once you do weed out the wackos there is little left to look at.
I started on ATS just for this reason and over the years when every story got debunked, when every video was revealed for what it really was (balloons, birds etc) I was slowly converted to a non believer in alien visitation and now am fully skeptical of any and every story. For those of you who feel your posts don't change people's minds let me tell you they sometimes do.

Within the past few years, it been more popular then ever.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I know nothing about Greer apart from what I have read on here off members, so was going to have a look for myself. Unfortunately, it's not on my UK Netflix. What a shame.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I just added this to my queue last night on Netflix. I want to watch it with my boyfriend.

I've never really followed Greer and I dont pay attention to the negativity he is given on here because yea he may be cooky in some ways but in others he speaks the truth, which you can find easily online. I research The topics in this documentary on a daily basis. It's my hobby some would say but to me it's a passion. The strange and mysterious! I love it.

As for him charging I honestly don't care. If this is his job then of course he is going to want some compensation. There are a few people mentioned on ATS that many dismiss as shills but I follow some of them on a constant basis and form my own opinions of them. One I particular is Brien Foerester. I love his work! I don't always agree with these people but they give me great information to look into.

Thanks for posting a review on this. I was wondering when I saw it pop up last night as a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I just don't like how others can manipulate the information at any time on Wikipedia. I was merely a suggesting to avoid using it I the future, but its a free country, site who you wish.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

If that doesn't put the final nail in the coffin of that muppet Greer, then nothing ever will.

Um. If people still eat his bullcrap after this one (a while back, see below) I'm pretty sure Stevy will never jump the shark. Plenty of marks who need to believe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those who may not be familiar with the term "mark":
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reminds me of all the quack doctors selling the secret cancer cures. Same vibe. Lies. The ultimate sales pitch. Capitalism.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spleenika
Humans have 10 ribs on each side that wrap around to link up with the sternum and the manubrium. So that is 20, however the total rib number grows counting the eleventh and twelfth ribs of each side, which are unique in that they do not fully wrap around the torso like the higher up ribs.

So in reality humans have 24 ribs.

Serve them cut into portions of four ribs.

Harte

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
If he can communicate with Extraterrestrials, then I can poop out golf balls covered in barb wire!!

That's nothing.

I'd consider myself lucky if my barbed-wire wrapped poop was only as big as a golf ball.

Harte

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If anyone still doubts how completely full of S Greer is, Watch 'The Crossing Point of Light'. Good lord.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
the thing is not all the information in the disclosure project comes from Greer. People focus on him but the elephant in the room is the hundreds of very credible people with amazing pieces of the puzzle that share their experiences and stories. nobody tries to debunk the actual stories just pick on Greer and that is a sign of sloppy detective work on the part of the debunkers.

a reply to: RomeByFire

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
the thing is not all the information in the disclosure project comes from Greer. People focus on him but the elephant in the room is the ..... nobody tries to debunk the actual stories just pick on Greer and that is a sign of sloppy detective work on the part of the debunkers.

Your reading list is incomplete.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I tried watching Greer's flick w/ a non ufo enthusiast and was embarrassed for the choice on my part& for the presentation on Greers. He has great interviews,facts& footage,but the flow of the film didn't work.There was a strong opening until he got all new agey.Why did they have to insert all the meditation, and attempted contact nonsense? The film could have been great if so much of the personal odd beliefs/rituals of Greer& his wacky followers had been left on the editing room floor.Just like so many attempts at presenting the facts behind the ufo topic in a convincing way, Sirirus fell short. We didn't finish the movie& with only 20 minutes left it's probably not worth catching the ending anyway-

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I found a copy online if you do not have netflix.

Sirius Documentary

It has big subtitles which for some might be annoying. But it is free to watch.

I watched it some time ago and found that it was silly to present the little fossil as being alien during the show, to only come back later to say it is human. It is almost like they used it to get people to watch. They should have waited for more conclusive evidence before putting it in the show at all. It totally discredits them and anything that is shown in the documentary.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

But it is free to watch.

I watched it for free when it was released and still wanted my money back.
2 hours of old disclosure project interviews and Steve's courageous fight against all odds to get the truth out to the people.

I've watched hundreds of UFO documentaries over the years and Sirius was hand down the worst I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
the thing is not all the information in the disclosure project comes from Greer. People focus on him but the elephant in the room is the ..... nobody tries to debunk the actual stories just pick on Greer and that is a sign of sloppy detective work on the part of the debunkers.

Your reading list is incomplete.
sorry missed your point. what list?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It might have been alright if not for all the bs space brother crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join