It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban the Letter K and the rope they used to hang people with!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
While we are taking down all those confreakingfedoracy flags down lets be sure we issue a moratorium on the letter K and all the ropes in the USA, because they represent the hanging of innocent blacks. While we are at it, lets do away with cotton because we all know who was picking it.

Guess what it won't matter. Racists will always exist and the bigotry will always continue until the human race respects each other for who they are and not what they think is a better version.

Gays, blacks, immigrants...they are all entitled to be humans first. Not a sub-group of a sub-species that thinks everyone should look, act and be the exact same or be removed from the picture.

Sure, freedom is only for those that do not fall into one of those groups and many others not mentioned.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah! Right on Man! Ban that sh$t!!! Freakin racist letters suck. AND ban all rope unless its made out of HEMP! This flag issue is really a great study in the efficacy of the main stream media. This is part of the dog and pony show to keep us all separate.

edit on 13-7-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: change, its the only constant

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't understand...

It's seems you're not only creating a strawman, and conflating two hardly comparable issues...
You're also doing so using extreme hyperbole, without irony...

I'm truly confused.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The more I see these threads, the less I think Americans really understand the issue.
edit on 7/13/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Can we ban hyperbole instead?
Damn...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

As an Englishman, I'll hold my tongue on how I feel.

Let's just say I agree.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

We just have to ban something!! anything.. we must ban it or this entire discussion is pointless...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Except when none of it comes true, they won't even acknowledge it... it will be on to the next roll of tinfoil. I need a punching bag, like an actual one... not being funny.

Ugh.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ITT: People calling it hyperbole. Is it really though? There are those who have knee-jerk reactions like this.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I was going to say the same thing (roughly) but decided to hold off in the hope that somebody else would clear it up for me.

I see now I'm not the only one utterly perplexed by it. So I will simply say:

Jade Helm.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

As an Englishman, I'll hold my tongue on how I feel.

Let's just say I agree.

I don't think you have to. The American culture is propagated to all corners of the world and other countries are steeped in it. I'm finding that outside perspectives are less bias and more accurate. Americans tend to not be able to see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This reminds me of a true, and pathetic story.

A colleague of a close personal friend had an exercise band that the Dr told him to use every few hours for a condition he had. So he took the band to work. Now the band was looped somewhat like a hang rope. That is it had a loop on the end and the long part of the band went through the loop. Anyway, it vaguely looked like a hangman's noose if you had a great imagination.

A black person at work saw it hanging in his cubicle and then put an EEO complaint on the man. The black person claimed the "rope" was hanging in the cubicle as a sign of oppression against black people and was put there specifically to intimidate black people.

The poor man was chastised for having it in his cubicle and forbidden to bring it to work, and his work record showed he had an EEO complaint against him that he was reprimanded for. All because a black person thought this guys exercise band that was prescribed by the Doctor was a symbol of oppression and intimidation.

This is a 100% true story that happened in a federal government office.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I Agree.. though i don't think i can hit a punching bag.. i can't break these nails!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

LOL. They grow back madame!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

True, but then i would have to repaint them.. and then the fact i can't hit

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'll do some punching for you then

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Deal, now we need to get you a punching bag.. with the letter K on it?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Oh look, another flag banned thread.

Where has the flag been banned? In SC it'll no longer fly on a state house but don't worry, it'll fly in plenty of other southern state houses. Are you from SC?

A few major retailers chose not to sell it anymore, big deal, you can still buy the flag in a million other places, especially in stores in the south.

You can still fly the flag on your property anywhere in the good old USofA. So what's the problem? I think you pay way too much attention to the MSM and their hyperbole concerning this situation. We all know the MSM love to report and hype up nonsense and you fell for it.

So in conclusion, the flag wasn't banned and never will be.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And those people whose names begin with K? Or business?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join