It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY - Just when you think they can't get any more depraved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

We can only hope, justice will one day be done to all those responsible for these horrendous actions. And I mean ALL those BEHIND this monstrosity.

This breaks my heart...but my hearts been broken for awhile now. to all those reading this, this shows the result from a very cruel side of human beings being inhumane, apathetic and immoral. I would have hoped that we would grow beyond hurting one another. But this... this is just... too much.

is this what a human being is?.. cause im starting to wish on renouncing it.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

We can only hope, justice will one day be done to all those responsible for these horrendous actions. And I mean ALL those BEHIND this monstrosity.

This breaks my heart...but my hearts been broken for awhile now. to all those reading this, this shows the result from a very cruel side of human beings being inhumane, apathetic and immoral. I would have hoped that we would grow beyond hurting one another. But this... this is just... too much.

is this what a human being is?.. cause im starting to wish on renouncing it.

I think what we are seeing is the result of when a religion tells it's people it's ok to murder your doing it for god. This gives sadistic individuals that should be locked up the green light to do what ever they please to. Saudis made a huge mistake promoting radical groups for so many years. They were short sighted to say the least. Now they have ISIS attacking them from the north and al quo a and others from yemen.

Isis isn't going to go away they are spreading and I think know even the Saudis see sodas enemy was wrong. They are spending huge amounts of money to equip themselves for the fight they created. They are now the number one arms buyer in the world. And this is going to be a huge fight involving many nations. And Islam will suffer for this because even now Saudi Arabia realizing they have to change Muslims attitudes. Even have a show on tv that makes fun of radicals and even the sunni ships conflict.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That is, unfortunately, only too true.

If this is true, and I've no idea whether it is or not, it's time and past to put paid to these "people".

Even if it's not true, it's time to put these "people" down.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm sure it was staged by the US government

Hey buddy this # is Operation pheonix's great grandson, now why dont you run along and do some research on what the special forces were training the montagnards to do way, way up in the highlands and what some of thier spec ops missions involved!
Then maybe you will understand just how unique Operation Pheonix was and just how succesful it was, so successful infact that it has been used and reused time and again in various forms in various parts of the world from South America to Afghanistan in the 80's to Africa and the middle east. different cover same book, excellent results at first, but as peterson told the CIA and American special ops in vietnam, this method will make monsters and well petersons fears have been realised.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It's not about "terror"

They want you to hate.
They want you to give in to that hate, let it wash over you like a wave.

It's addictive. It permeates far beyond the trigger and into your daily life, spreads to other quickly as you in turn become "less than you are" .. effectively giving in to.. well... sin.

and it's working FAR BETTER than they ever imagined.

Take a step back.. really think of what i just posted.. look around you with new eyes, you'll see it's the truth.

I am in no way saying "love them" .. I'm saying be aware of the hate trap they lay out daily.

Slightly OT.. but relevant... is the fact that this isn't just coming from Daesh..
What was the last 3 things that made you hate this week.... ?? and where did that all come from..?

Division is a weapon.. but Hate.. is the A-bomb.. and most of don't even realize were bathing in the radiation of a long standing war against humanity. until we fall.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join