It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS blow up a booby-trapped BABY - Just when you think they can't get any more depraved

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the Daily mail is a notorious rag publishing outright lies with a conservative agenda.
They actually backed Hitler in WW2!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: UnBreakable

So you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?

How about the sheep that pay taxes that support the people that created this?

How about the people that support a bloody war of attrition on captive civilians?

Or how about the people that support mass murder, genocide, torture, totalitarianism and medical dehumanization for profit?

Or is it just easier to be programmed?

I don't know the answer but I know that if you are American, you need to admit you have been totally duped --again.

you are saying the people responsible for the creation of this new and improved boogey man should be rounded up and executed? Or what?

This and the rest of the projectile vomit that followed those words are some of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen written . In your immature single minded hatred of everything American. You've left out the fact that remove us from the equation the same goddamn things would be happening over there .

How about this sunshine we go after the obvious bad guys now. Afterwards you'll have plenty of time to blame the Americans as the enablers. But personally I would like to see babies not being killed and women and children not being forced into slavery first.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
the Daily mail is a notorious rag publishing outright lies with a conservative agenda.

You seem to be certain it's an outright lie because........? You are sure ISIS is incapable of such an atrocity because...........? Just because of the source?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

yep. I'm not saying ISIS didn't do it, but I don't trust the daily mail as they do make up stories.
It's well known in the UK.
Also they hacked many peoples phones for stories, including a dead girl's.
They are scum.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow, this is most probably true based on their zombie like warped ideology that their God enjoys barbarity of extreme levels, sits under his palm tree watching snuff films and Saw films. The fact that the vast majority of them are totally drugged to the eyeballs because you know, they believe in what they're doing but drugs help them....Believe...Is not a factor, they say. Still, their Zionist masters will be touching themselves over this story!

It's OK though, thousands are heading in to Europe via the ISIS stronghold of Libya as we speak. Welcome them with open arms, even though your arms will be all that is left after such an encounter...But be positive, its "enriching" our crime stats.
edit on 15-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This one just doesn't sit right with me. Sure, I bet those IS blokes can do, and have done some wicked things, but something is feeling 'hinky' to me about this one. Kind of the same things as the Iraq invasion of Kuwait led to a 'nurse' (who, purely coincidentally, was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador) reporting that Iraqi troops were throwing babies out of incubators etc. I didn't happen, but it helped to whip up the US into froth. All about oil, but here's a baby horror story.

Daily Mail? Really?

Quick! Look over there! Is it? Yes...it is....! It's a distraction! Look quick!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A small list of what this rag is capable of. Google The Daily Mail Lies and Libels and you'll get a better picture of what they are about.
If our government wants something done and need the public's backing, ie, an Illegal war here or a smear campaign there, or a hideous policy pushed through, You can be sure The daily mail will be there first port of call, closely followed by the BBC.
Daily Mail timeline of shame

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If this story is true, there's no video, so the conspiracy theorists can't claim it was staged. If there is truly a hell, these animals will lead the way.

Even if there was a video, those in denial would still claim that it was faked.

Indeed it could all be propaganda, but I honestly doubt it. There is no need to manufacture any propaganda about these people, we know they are depraved. No one has manufactured any of the disgusting deeds these freaks have carried out in the past, this is their free will, and they choose to become the most despicable Humans of our time.

You know what the most important lesson in all of this is? This is about tribal insanity, regardless of the brand of tribe these people claim to belong to.

What we are seeing with ISIS is just the most extreme form of tribal insanity we have seen in our modern times, the brand is almost meaningless.

This can happen within any tribal group, it's all driven by a psychopathic hatred of all things other. It can happen in nationalist groups, racial groups, religious groups... no tribal group large enough is exempt from this form of insanity.

When there is no accountability and there is so much hatred and anger toward anything outside of the group, plenty of Humans will abandon any form of decency and become almost "demonic" (for want of a better word).

The only way to eradicate this is to first annihilate the tribe as a functioning collective, and then hold all you capture accountable for their actions, without becoming a part of a vengeful tribe yourself sinking to the same depravity.

Is there really anyone here who doesn't now think we need to form an international military coalition to wipe out these sick f**ks once and for all?

I hate war, absolutely loathed the actions we took in Iraq and Afghanistan, but there is no doubt in my mind that while those were misadventures that cost many needless lives, this is the kind of war we need to really be fighting, and we need to hit these psychopaths hard and fast.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You can speak badly of ISIS but there's no evidence that the official members torture, there isn't any in their videos just executions. All the executions have been done with context eg. the guy who was burned alive had done the same to INNOCENT families in his jet. The spies that were drowned had done so via the seas. It's not like these guys thought of the worst tortures imaginable and filmed themselves having a good laugh on camera as they writhed in pain. Assad's leagues of followers take much enjoyment from torture as you will see via the websites which publish their work.

ISIS are probably the good guys in comparison with what I've seen the Syrian army do. There is one video where they start taking baby swipes at two prisoners until they start bleeding then start digging the knifes further and further and gradually stab his kidneys to huge laughter and applause. After this they have fun digging the knives into the back of their necks to huge agonizing screams before they hit the floor. They finish them off by throwing cinder blocks on their heads and laughing.

Then there is the recent video of them bayonetting an old man in the head for two minutes which digs into his skull and pulls it out. You actually see his brain matter come out of his head as he is still alive. It is a disgusting, unreal video which shows the lengths of such evil.

I have never seen ISIS do any of these things. If anyone doesn't believe me send me a PM and I can show you the videos. But they are sick and ISIS have done nothing wrong in comparison with these atrocities. I think we should take a huge look at who the enemy is here.
edit on 15-7-2015 by hardcoreparkour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X

I agree, but there's little in this to benefit them in their usual right-wing propaganda, and it has been reported by various other sources outside of the UK too.

If this were yet another nonsense report by the Daily Heil giving them an opportunity to rant about immigration, Europe and liberals, then I would agree with you.

It's a little different when it's backed up by other sources.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Your synopsis of ISIS is right on, but because the Daily Mail reported it, most doubt it's authenticity. Here is the US we have the National Enquirer which the are known for putting out 95% sketchy stories. But they're the ones who broke the story of the John Edwards love child years ago, ruining his run for president. The point I'm trying to make is that just because a notoriously dodgy source puts out a story like this about ISIS, it's not necessarily bs, especially when it's not out of the realm of possibility that ISIS is capable of committing such an atrocity.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hardcoreparkour

So, ISIS doesn't torture? Are you for real? If you consider them the "good guys", you must have a low bar for brutality.

"James Foley and other hostages murdered by ISIS were starved, brutally beaten and subjected to unbearable psychological torture before their grisly deaths."
nypost.com...

"According to The Daily Beast, ISIS is holding girls and women for one of two purposes: to sell them or to destroy morale by raping and torturing them. These are mostly Yazidi women, being held in Iraq. Reports of what is happening in the prison in Mosul come from the women themselves. Some smuggled in cell phones; others have been forced to call their families by their ISIS captors so that the families can listen as the girl or woman is raped repeatedly."
blog.acton.org...

edit on 15-7-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So, ISIS doesn't torture? Are you for real? If you consider them the "good guys", you must have a low bar for brutality.

"James Foley and other hostages murdered by ISIS were starved, brutally beaten and subjected to unbearable psychological torture before their grisly deaths."
nypost.com...

"According to The Daily Beast, ISIS is holding girls and women for one of two purposes: to sell them or to destroy morale by raping and torturing them. These are mostly Yazidi women, being held in Iraq. Reports of what is happening in the prison in Mosul come from the women themselves. Some smuggled in cell phones; others have been forced to call their families by their ISIS captors so that the families can listen as the girl or woman is raped repeatedly."
blog.acton.org...

Calm dow dude and stop para-phrasing so you make it look like ISIS are good when I clearly stated "in comparison with Assads hordes".

Also as I said there are no ISIS torture videos, no evidence to suggest torture only anecdotal accounts which are by no means evidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hardcoreparkour

nypost.com...

blog.acton.org...

Calm dow dude and stop para-phrasing so you make it look like ISIS are good when I clearly stated "in comparison with Assads hordes".

Also as I said there are no ISIS torture videos, no evidence to suggest torture only anecdotal accounts which are by no means evidence.

I am calm Skippy. There's no ISIS torture videos? Go to Youtube and search 'ISIS torture' and you'll find at least a half-dozen. I'd post them but they're all user inappropriate, you have to sign in and confirm age.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

nypost.com...

blog.acton.org...

I am calm Skippy. There's no ISIS torture videos? Go to Youtube and search 'ISIS torture' and you'll find at least a half-dozen. I'd post them but they're all user inappropriate, you have to sign in and confirm age.

There's lots of videos claiming to see Planet X in the region of our atmosphere, how about look that up? Must be true guy. Not many Isis torture results and can be debunked as other organisations.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

nypost.com...

blog.acton.org...

There's lots of videos claiming to see Planet X in the region of our atmosphere, how about look that up? Must be true guy. Not many Isis torture results and can be debunked as other organisations.

"Not many" vs No ISIS torture videos as you stated before? And the ones that do exist can be debunked? Can't the same be said about your stated Syrian torture videos being debunked as other organizations? You're a troll, I'm outta here.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

nypost.com...

blog.acton.org...

"Not many" vs No ISIS torture videos as you stated before? And the ones that do exist can be debunked? Can't the same be said about your stated Syrian torture videos being debunked as other organizations? You're a troll, I'm outta here.

Yes of course anyone who doesn't agree with you must be trolling, course lol

Look, post an official isis vid where they are torturing rather than executing and you can get back in the discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So there are no isis torture videoes? Do you even have Internet I suggest you go look at what happened in mosul. There is slot of video of them torturing captured prisoners and we'll later shooting them lined up on ditches and killed them with automatic weapons. There were 1700 captured iraqis tortured and then killed. Torture consisted of removing body parts burning alive one of the videos you can see where they removed his eyes before the shot him.

But I know that's not torture they were just trying to make sure he wouldn't have to see the bullet that killed him right?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Its hard to even describe how I feel reading that.. I am not a racist in any way, but I swear I am becoming a religionist.

I am really starting to hate Muslims, Im sorry I really am that I feel that way but I do.. And I am not religious at all....

You good Muslims need to take your religion back..
The baby that was killed was also a muslim . his father was also a muslim , i am a muslim along with 1 billion other people .

you hate 1 billion people ? there is something deeply wrong about you .

If ISIS is a rep. of islam , then hitler , mussulini and all them crazy genocidal maniacs are representatives of christianity .

who killed more ? ISIS or mussulini ? hitler ?

now go away , hater .
edit on 16-7-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So there are no isis torture videoes? Do you even have Internet I suggest you go look at what happened in mosul. There is slot of video of them torturing captured prisoners and we'll later shooting them lined up on ditches and killed them with automatic weapons. There were 1700 captured iraqis tortured and then killed. Torture consisted of removing body parts burning alive one of the videos you can see where they removed his eyes before the shot him.

But I know that's not torture they were just trying to make sure he wouldn't have to see the bullet that killed him right?

Post the video please showing the evidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join