It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am not sure what this would be, so if it a plane, sorry to waste your time. One of my friends and I where outside swimming in a heated pool the other day. It was a really clear night. We saw a triangular shaped object flying, outlined in mabey 8-10 lights. I have never seen anything like this before. It was going fast and then It stopped for about 10 seconds. It was a lot lower than planes I have seen before.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those black triangles that are sighted around the world

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What exactly are Black Triangles? Are they Human made or UFO'S?

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sounds almoste like this www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not give us more info what it lookt like, how it sound ...... and things like that

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In which areas have these "aircrafts" been seen?

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The link I posted was from Solihull or Birmingham (England)

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well I saw this one in Michigan. It was black, like the one in the link, but I didn't see any engines. It didn't make any noise, If you have other questions just ask me.

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Did it have light on it?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yah I said that in my first post. They where a redish color.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sting
What exactly are Black Triangles? Are they Human made or UFO'S?

Here:
MSNBC - Flying Triangle� sightings on the rise

KLAS TV - "Top Secret Black Triangles" by George Knapp, Investigative Reporter
"...the airspace over Belgium was repeatedly violated by huge unidentified black triangles. Ten thousand witnesses saw them. Several were photographed. The Belgian Air Force dispatched F-16s to intercept and destroy the unknown intruders, but the triangles performed maneuvers that seem virtually impossible."

"These things are huge, football field sized. Sometimes they are stealthy; sometimes flying with very bright lights, disco-flashing lights -- red, green, blue, some bright white lights. They're always silent."

"They were able to drop altitude 10,000-20,000 feet in a matter of seconds. They went from a hovering position to several thousand miles an hour, and this was caught on radar," said Dr. Kelleher.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That sounds just like what I saw, but it was no where near as big as they describe...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You know about the Belgian triangles? You may want to read a bit, and maybe see the resemblance...

A few links on that:
ATS links (containing of course other links...):
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Others:
ufologie.net: a site recently re-discovered on ATS. Click on the left-hand side menu on "Belgium", they have a load of interesting stuff
Triangles over Michigan
Other triangles over Michigan
Yet another triangle UFO (frisbee shaped) over Michigan

Hope it helps you understanding what you saw...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Typically triangular UFO's are more often asocciated with millitary than with ET's but more information would be necessary in this case.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My friend said he saw something like that a couple of weeks ago. He said it was right above his house and didn't make any noise.

new topics

top topics

join