It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The synchronicity in entropic principe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The entropic principe mean that matter tend to disapear because of the general lost of of energy in universe.
The synchronicity theory is the theory of a "universal time synchrone". This mean that there are two form of time : A Zone time, produce by the earth movement and a Unniversal time. This mean that when an event occurs at the sunset at Tokyo, It happen at the same time in New-York, even if it's still afternoon there.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Many theories have be posed as to how long this time off is.

Some say years some say less, some say much longer.

Do you have any info on these beliefs???

For instance, the Mayan calender ends on December 21st 1212.

Why is that???

Is that proof that our conception of time is lost???

Or are the Mayans the ones without the proper conception???

What can we make of this uncertian theory???

Could we ever really know what the real time is???

For it is always different for everyone.

For not everyone has the same perception of the so-called conception of time.

What are your thoughts???

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey Nans,
I'm not sure what you're asking...

'Zone' time is set up to go along with our naturally conception of time. No matter who you are, or where you're from, you, instinctively, experience time in terms of day to night, night to day transitions. As 'zones' are divided to give us a reasonable time division based on where we are in relation to the sun, they are designed to conform to a natural concept of time.

But, of course, an event that occurs in the US occurs at the same absolute time that it occured in France (or for Frenchpersons watching the event on TV). The 'event' itself occured at a specific point in time... which is not based on our solar concept of time...

So, Nans, I'm not sure what you're asking? Are you asking if humans, at the psychological level, perceive time at a different rate than it can be recorded, or that people in different mental states perceive time at different rates? There have been some studies that argue that some non-westerners look at time differently than 'we' do, and so structure their lives differently (they may see time as cyclical rather than linear). So, are you asking about our general feelings on time, or something else... ? Again, I think you're asking something important, but some part of it is flying above my head,

Jim

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The world won't end in 2012. It's just the end of a cycle. People take that date at face value. The ancients cycles were between 24,000 - 26,000 years; the approximate circumference of the planet Earth(about 25,000 miles).

You might like this:

www.sacredroad.org...

ONE

[Edited on 12-6-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
In fact there are relatives times : Relative to the relation betweren time/space and matter (Called the general relativity theory but Einstein). They are influence by the movements of the earth in the universe.

But there is also a absolute time (Quantum time)...

It's hard to explain... do you follow me ?
This mean that the universe is ccomposed of many parrallell universes who co-exist at different period, but, for example an atom of hydrogen, that had been created at the big-bang have the same age even if it's position is the solar system or another place in the universe...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
posted on 11-6-2003 at 12:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i question all of the above
is it the speed of gravity or the power of gravity?
it is the power that pulls the light into the hole not the speed
the speed of light increases by the power of gravity, that is why it disappears
some theorize that there is no gravity
only the force of dark matter [ 70-90 percent of the known universe] exerting pressure as it expands, thats why there are black holes in our known universe which in turn creates other universes'
all the time pulling matter and light from our known universe to create the big bang in the next one
cellular procreation

tut tut

p.s. there are others that theorize there is no gravity because Earth Sucks choose your theory

time is also effected by gravity
the more gravity the faster time passes for that in its influence
the less gravity and time is infinite as on the leading edge of the universe
if you were headed for a black hole time would go by fast
till you got to the other side then you would be on the leading edge of the new and all would appear to go slow
it all depends on where you are in relation to the most powerfull localized source of gravity
time, light, space, matter, are all variably distorted by gravities pull or push depending on which side of the power you are relatively closest to
i hope this helps

tut tut

top topics

join