It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
The old tv show Project UFO had an episode based on this case...though the names and facts were changed, in the end it was escaped circus monkeys that were painted silver. Anyway, that's one episode that creeped me out way back then. Something about it staring through the window.

edit on 11-7-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, highly deformed 22 shell casings
would have been very interesting.

Kev

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I found a book in my elemantary school library when i was a kid about 20 years ago.
It was about ufos, the lochness and the bermuda triangle.
That day i found my first rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've always been open to the case of mistaken identity but I'd also read reports years ago that claimed validity of their account and their character. Some of them worked for a carnival but I'm not sure this automatically indicates them as hucksters. I'd have to search for the original articles I read but since I'm currently at work, I'll just post this from the Wikipedia page for the moment:

"The farm became a tourist attraction for a brief period, which upset the Suttons, who tried to keep people away. Eventually they attempted to charge people an entrance fee to discourage them. That only convinced the sight-seers that the family was attempting to make money from the event and increased the public view that the event was a hoax. Finally, the Suttons refused all visitors and refused to discuss the event further with anyone. To date, family members who witnessed the event rarely talk to reporters or researchers and, by given accounts, have stuck to their version of the event. As late as 2002, Lucky Sutton's daughter, Geraldine Hawkins, believed her father's account, stating:

'It was a serious thing to him. It happened to him. He said it happened to him. He said it wasn't funny. It was an experience he said he would never forget. It was fresh in his mind until the day he died. It was fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday. He never cracked a smile when he told the story because it happened to him and there wasn't nothing funny about it. He got pale and you could see it in his eyes. He was scared to death.'"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join