It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist, Illuminati, Lucifarians, Bilderberg, Skull N Bones, Jesuits, Bohemian, Moloch, WHO CARES?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Currently it appears that an elitist group of people have risen to power and wish to impose laws on the people of this world that would guarantee thier family lines will always rule earth like God's.

Why do we spend so much time arguing over what groups these people are affiliated with? It doesn't matter, what matters is who are these people, Names and Faces.

The arrogance of elitism. These men think they are smarter than Democracy. They think that we should bow down to their superior ideology of information suppression and control through tyranny.

People will never accept forced conversion to your laws. Tyranny will always fail! Democracy is the only way to make lasting changes. One only needs to read a few history books to figure this out.

Private Central Banks, Fractional Reserve Banking and Usury, are all corrupt banking practices. They all create mathematical nightmares. We can not continue to allow mathmatically impossible financial systems to run the world.

The insanely wealthy bankers and billionaire business owners have been allowed to buy our government officials and write laws that only benefit the wealthy.

I am aware that their is a Jewish Lineages that is mixed into this problem. The scriptures themselves confirm this.

But we don't need to call them something they are not. They may be descendant of Isreal, but they do not belong to Isreal, for they do not follow Moses.

To call them Jews is a disgrace to the followers of Moses. Even those whose righteousness in their flesh exceeds the righteousness of their spirit know these men do not represent Moses or the Christ.

Other than calling them bankers, business owners or calling them out by their actual names, what groups they belong to and what they call themselves is irrelevant. Who they are and How to remove their power is all we need to discuss.

Everything else ends up making honest people look like racist or crazy conspiracy theorists. Isn't that exactly what the Elitist want? We don't need to label them, we need to eliminate them and their ancient ideologies.

edit on 8-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
Currently it appears that an elitist group of people have risen to power and wish to impose laws on the people of this world that would guarantee thier family lines will always rule earth like God's.

So, what would the laws be that these people are imposing. Pick a country, but in your own words.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Greetings- Because this really helps in threads like this:www.nkusa.org...

Perhaps this will sway anyone from typing things out and hitting "reply" sans the quick scan to make sure the ducks are all in a row.

You know if anybody takes the time to read it...

There are "Jews" and then there are "Zionist" The Jew is Your neighbor, golfing buddy, accountant and lawyer. The Zionist uses the former to further their agenda. The Jew is the Lee Harvey.

I KNOW (know trumps "believe" 'think' "felt"...) that I was in the line at the gas/mini mart and behind 4 other folks. The place is run by a nice Arabic guy (As-sealmu Alaykum) and 2 white guys were talking about "The Jews run everything and they own everything "We" have lost this country" The Lady behind Me was a Native, probably a Seminole or Miccosukee and She says "Welcome to the club" and these 2 guys didn't get "it"..

Shalom Aleichem

namaste

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thank you for your imput and link.

My childhood best friend, born on the same day as me, is Jewish. I loved their well decorated Hanukkah Bush, even if it looked a lot like my Christmas Tree.

edit on 8-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The entire banking industry and the legalized tax avoidance for major corporations to start.

Even our inheritance laws have no impact on the ultra wealthy, our inheritance laws have become a tax on the middle class who have just lost a loved one.

If you need more, I suggest you browse the forums on ATS. This was put in the rant forum on purpose.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just be aware, they are setting you up to hate the current "New World Order" in order to bring it down and try to usher in a false Messianic figure. Don't buy it. He's not who you think he is. He will not be the personification of the COEXIST bumper sticker. But he will deceive many, even the very elect.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree at this point in time it's multi national corporations running the world. The people that own and run
These corporations are of every religion and ethnicity. So basically we are back to the class system.
As far as eliminating them well that won't be easy... I read a thread that said Americans are to comfy to force change. I guess I agree with that also.

By only questions is this really part of the beast system .... The 666 the baphomet?

I'm not particularly religious but I'm searching for something that fits.
With that being said with all the symbolism and propaganda I honestly do believe that everything that has happened and is happening is forcing us into that new world order and I am starting to believe it truly is
The beast system..

Sorry if I'm babbling my head is in a fog. I am going thru something personally that has me a little actually a lot
Out of it.. Again sorry...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: navione

I do think that we are witnessing what is predicted in scriptures.

But I also believe the scriptures call for the end of the old and a revolution that leads to something new.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't believe in the NWO. I think it's pretty obvious that things are going along exactly as they always have.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I'm under the impression that this gives One someone/thing to blame for their station in life. If One keeps their mouth closed and their ears open, all they really need to do is go with the flow and other folks will tell You all about their own Self. If it isn't in a braggadocios manner then it is in a manner in which they will reveal who they 'think' (remember where "think" lies..) is the complete opposite of them but in reality they have more in "common" than is in "difference"...

But I'm an optimistic pessimist, there I go again, "labeling"...

Have a day!

namaste

top topics

join