It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS you need to be paying attention to the SSE Composite Index (China's Stock Market)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Irma Gird! Our stock market is crashing and we have vacant cities that cost millions to build with no one living in them. Wow, like the crash of China wasn't predictable!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I hope your right......I really do but I still think our currency and system is corrupted beyond repair. Fiat currency pushing......central banking controlled.........Debt based systems are ripe for failure.

But what do I know I thought the market was screwed in 2009........I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

For who though because there's two different countries? Is it crashing for the elite or the general public?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Well the thing is we have to realize that there's different rules for different players.

Just because the markets are strong it doesn't mean any of the middle class gets in on it it means that the markets are strong for the ruling elite.

So we have to look at things from that perspective.

Those systems aren't riper failure for te people in control of the resources they are actually amazing topls of consolidation.

Everytome you see a crash your actually looking at consolidation.

edit on 7/8/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

For who though because there's two different countries? Is it crashing for the elite or the general public?

Give this man a cigar..........Stop pulling the curtain back it is getting cold in here.....Have a good one guys.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
We're going to trade everywhere, might as well regulate it. a reply to: onequestion

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

www.google.com...

Popped back in after checking the Chinese markets......Oh my.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I think it has to do with the trade agreements but that's total speculation.

The thing is though what happens when you back China into a corner?

My initial thought is with Greece.. It's geographical location is prime for an alliance with Turkey or you know.. Anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I think it has to do with the trade agreements but that's total speculation.

The thing is though what happens when you back China into a corner?

My initial thought is with Greece.. It's geographical location is prime for an alliance with Turkey or you know.. Anyone.

I was going to do a little research before bed but this is really bad......It is dropping like a lead brick with an elephant sitting on it.

I have said it before......The Chinese leadership needs to spend more money on projects. They should build another great wall or something.......They have to spend money in a big way I believe. Something is very......VERY wrong with China at this point.
edit on 8-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

www.nbr.co.nz...

Not looking good.....Not looking good at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I used to work on Wall Street, and I have to admit I was a terrible Financial Adviser because I always told people the truth and did the right thing. China, is like Enron was back in 1999. I have no clue why people give any time or day to their economy, it's bogus. I told folks back in the day not to invest in Enron, and they laughed at me. The same holds true with China.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 9thWatcher
It's been in MSM for awhile. China banned selling of pension fund stocks. I actually think the price of silver is going to rebound again, that is often what happens after other drops every few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join