It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so much hate for Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

You see, because they're all probably down with the same crew. Maybe they (meaning everyone - Russia, the 'West', the Trans-Atlantic countries) want another war.
edit on 7-7-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Because they Rush In
and grab everything they can.

That is why they are called Russians.

HooHa

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I love Russia

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There's no "hate for Russia" that I'm aware of - merely justified vexation that a powerful modern state has strolled nonchalantly into a weaker neighbouring country and annexed part of it. It's very hard to understand why some people aren't grasping that simple concept.

Admittedly, the political reaction by the US/EU has been needlessly punitive, piling sanction upon sanction. But to react in any other way than negatively as to Russia's actions would be hard to justify.

And then of course you've got the constant shadowing of Western countries' airspace by Russian military aircraft, the suspicious interest in one of the Baltic countries, and the barely veiled threat to Sweden, that it would be viewed as an enemy in any WW3 scenario if it joined NATO.

Not exactly the actions of a peace-loving nation, nor one that holds global stability as one of its core principles, I would venture to suggest. Many people in the West are a trifle suspicious about Russia, unsurprisingly.

But hate? Nah. Haven't seen any.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The main reason for the hate for Russia Putin really is people are suckers for propaganda the question really should why the propaganda ain't it funny lies told by a government is called propaganda but lies none the less I put it to you that the haters of Putin are the people sheep who fell for the old weapons of mass destruction they know not the real reason for attacking Libya and probably believe Libya is a better place now it's been destroyed these haters of Putin also believe there government's only supports jihad light in Syria and I can't believe it's not Isis rebels the haters of Putin also believe any training funding or weapons drops Isis got was purely accidental and why? Well the answer to your question WHY do people hate on Russia simply propaganda willingly believing lies because it's propaganda and propaganda is ok ignorance really

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
Not really a rant, more of a question.

I genuinely don't see why people (mainly in the west) have such a huge problem with whatever Russia is doing, yet ignore the fact Ukraine are as much to blame for the scaling of this little civil war we've been seeing. Usually the same people that don't see the Americans arming Ukraine a problem, yet get mad when Russia show a little ankle and show that their defending themselves.

It's clear to me and many other people that Russia doesn't give a # about the west, they just want to do their own thing hence with B.R.I.C.S and stuff, plus enough resources to live off, so why are America and Ukraine pushing so hard for a war? As if ISIS isn't a problem that we should all face together anyway, the #ing yanks want more enemies than friends.

Do you think this hatred goes back to the cold war (that didn't technically end)? People are just too set in their ways, hell it's 2015 and gay marriage has only just been legalised. Don't give me hate for this, give me facts and sources as to why Russia is hated. As far as I've read into, the president of Ukraine was illegally appointed, Crimea was given away wrongfully so Putin was just taking it back, and the Ukrainian government have been shelling the # out of people while Russian rebels have been making ground and fighting them off. If Russia is such an enemy why have hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians fled there for a better life?

Just seems like this west/east divide is just getting childish, which in turn is acted out like this by people in power, and that could turn sour.

Because people have been trained up to do so by the media and people on forums like this who may get paid to post anti Russian sentiment on forums.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It helps, when Russians run bombers and fighters without radar reflectors on, barely missing commercial airliners, and in foreign air space too - almost every second day! They run massive military exercises officially aimed at occupying key foreign locations and infrastructure - while they do the same in real life in Ukraine - making the threat pretty real. They impose political conditions on supply of of energy. When they threat of invasion for slightest cross-step against their policies.

... or if someone of you rusky trolls and brown bushies have had bad amensia lately?

... And it is also refreshing to read this strategy analysis on Russia and the bad habits it exercises to its neighbors: Why Russia stinks

edit on 8-7-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
America doesn't want war with Russia, and Russia doesn't want war with America.

However, the two nations often have conflicting interests, and inevitably, these conflicts are going to manifest as small, localized military conflicts. (usually through proxy forces...one group on Russia's side, another siding with the US interests).

When all is said and done, for those fighting, it's really about who is offering them the bigger better deal, Russia, or the US, as their own interests will win out.

I have no hate for Russia. And neither the US or Russia is "the bad guy" here. This isn't an 80's movie.

Think of it as Burger King vs. McDonalds. Each wants the world to eat its burgers, but in different locales, one will sell more burgers than the other. Their competition is constantly being waged to increase their market share where they are weaker. Same with nations.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

How.often do Americans do the same thing think carefully if your capabilities allows you think for yourself or else go check CNN and Fox news before you come back and say "well RT news never report it " you would be right in saying that because the Russian government don't want it reporting because it's not news when a NATO bomber fly,s up to Russia in international airspace it's no cause for concern and above all else they don't want there citizens scared and calling for action on something trivial go hide in your bunker scared person and make sure you check under the bed for russkie,s before you lock the door phiffit the level of intelligence has really gone down hill here on ATS deny ignorance used to be the moto now it's spread ignorance I sincerely douth there is any body but paid shills and yippy yie yay red necks that won't kill every one on here I actually believe this site maybe a farce for disinformation it wasn't that way when I started reading posts 5 years ago but when you start posting you realise it more than likely is

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xXGriMe

That video of "Ukrainian girl"

Was debunked SEVERAL TIMES on ATS and exposed as propaganda video paid for by western money.

I am dead serious, entire threads were made about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

You know exactly what is going on

2 words

Disinformation agents on the net
edit on 8-7-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join