It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the future tech?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What kind of things will we see in the future, what new tech, what new world, how long, anything, simplee to complex.

Personaly i think there will be a real intreast into the sea, i think that fish will become a very large food sorce, and that we weill get into exploring our depths better. Also i think that a cure for canncer and oe aids will be made in the next 100 years.

I think with in 15 years almost all of our army will be unmaned, planes, ships, etc.

I think that we will have cars that drive themselfs, and will be unable of car accidents.

Post what tech you think our futrue will hold!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think in 5 years we'll have seen more than 200 new brake throughs, and a marketed free energy machine that sells for $5000 or less, like the excaliber. The military may also have newer combat suits and equipment, railguns may become common, and the chemical laser will be abandond for the solid state laser as it truely becomes more efficient.

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My mum which is born in 1958 when se was a little girl she think in year 2000 we all flyed around in space ship. But are we???
In 5 years the will not be so many break trous but ofcorse there will be some. Since I am a car mekanic I know that there is cars that almost drive by them self. But I would not trust it, Not before it is testet for several more years. And traffic acsident I think allways will happend but there will be so maney as today.

And there is no fun in a car that drive by it self!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Xon]

Odd

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
as long as we see some advancement in the area of computer gaming technology, Odd will be happy

top topics

join