It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam vets win secret EXPERIMENT case in COURT,.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Unfortunately soldiers are not the only ones that get experimented on. Reason i don't get involved with all the soldier worship. Because military is nothing more than security detail for the super elite.

I'm a special glitch I guess and koolaid proof. (INFP) One of the very few that have only 28 Facebook friends...lol

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

What you say is true. Most of the guys that join are to young to realize what is really going on and join out of a patriotic duty. We believe we are fighting for freedom. It takes a couple of years to see the truth, and eventually you are their for your brothers.

You don't need to worship, but a little respect may be in order.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

I would prefer a completely accurate accounting of what is going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I am a navy Vietnam vet that was exposed to burning PCBs during a ship board fire.
The US navy used electrical cables on navy ships built before 1979 with PCBs in the insulation.

In a fire this insulation put off PCBs and a dioxin called Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDD) and dibenzofuranes (PCDF) in the smoke. Agent orange was Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD)

I see a difference between this and medical experiments. It's unfortunate you were exposed to harmful chemicals but was the Navy really negligent here? They were using the best known materials and with it being the military fires are going to happen. The adverse effects can take decades to show up, and still longer to be linked to a specific cause, and then decades after that to phase out all of the old equipment.

I'm sure in civilian life we have a household chemical right now that's going to kill a bunch of us, and I'm even more sure the military is using some as of yet unknown compound that's probably even worse than asbestos. Intent is the key difference here. There's a huge difference between your case and for example giving soldiers syphilis in order to study the effects.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't understand what you mean here. Can you word it different please?
edit on 11-7-2015 by Raxusillian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So long as the truth is known, I only need that over respect.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well said man.

Reading your posts over the past weeks/months you've earned my respect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join