It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Bans Selling Of Stocks By Pension Funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As we watch the Greek fiasco most people are not paying attention to the insanity in China.

Watch closely as there are an estimated 21 Trillion currently in US retirement and pension accounts that are ripe for the seizing.

www.shtfplan.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

We’ve previously warned that elements within the U.S. government have been feverishly working to take control of all retirement assets in America. The reasoning, of course, is that the government can manage your personal finances better than you can. They’ve already begun plans to have workers invest their earnings directly into government-managed funds, but at some point, should we get into trouble, they may look to seize those assets outright and put them under central control.

While Chinese stock markets are in the midst of a massive collapse, the Chinese have tried just about everything to halt the crash that has so far vaporized about 25% of investor wealth in under a month.

The answer as far as the Peoples’ Republic of China is concerned, is to simply ban people from selling.

Yes, you read that right, as over bloated Chinese stocks disintegrate before our eyes, the Chinese government has contacted their retirement fund brokers and in no uncertain terms told them that they are not allowed to sell a single share of stock.

They can buy all they want, but selling is strictly prohibited, leaving millions of pensioners stuck just watching their retirement accounts being decimated before their eyes.

edit on 6-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lol

I can tell you never traded by yourself US stocks and bonds

How is any of this different from US "circuit breakers" which automatically by computer ban selling and allow only buying

There is no more artificial market than the US market.

Don't worry about China

Worry about yourself, I have good reasons for telling you this.
edit on 7-7-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The difference is that the US curbs are no longer in effect as of November 2, 2007. Another difference would be that you don't wind up in a trench wearing a sin bib gunned down by totalitarian goon squads if you place a sell order. China has a lot more than their air to clean up.

a reply to: PredatorCrackling

# 471

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read towards "insanity of China" and stopped at that bull.

This is probably the only thing that China has done lately, that makes sense. The western countries have been using stocks to try and collapse China, as they did Greece, Ireland, Sweden and Iceland. However, China had the fortune of having it's own stock it could move, to counteract the deal.

Now, it's up to China to ensure these actions cannot be done against it.

I wish we had a few people here in Europe that had the bone and courage to do this. Denmakr, pension funds are dried up ... future generations cannot expect to have any pension. Same applies to the US ... trillions of dollards, after Clinton left ... gone, poof.

China is putting a big prop up this hole, so it cannot be financially attacked.

I hope the Chinese have the guts to go all the way to war ... that is unlikely thought. And that is their acciles heal, they won't back their resolve up with gun powder.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
The difference is that the US curbs are no longer in effect as of November 2, 2007. Another difference would be that you don't wind up in a trench wearing a sin bib gunned down by totalitarian goon squads if you place a sell order. China has a lot more than their air to clean up.

# 471

What's a # 471?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I recall you called Putin a pussy because he isn't using nukes, over Crimea and Ukraine. Now you want China to turn it's guns away from it's people's heads, and aim outward. Who are these giants supposed to go to war with?

Let's see. China is rounding up every pebble above sea level that it can reach, and a few areas beneath it. As if Siberia weren't enough. Russia is sending troops with no insignia into Ukraine, rabble rousing, and fomenting fixed election land grabs. But yeah, it's all our fault, we're the ones who flouted the Geneva Convention, and now threaten to topple every sovereign playground that's in Putin's path. Yup.

I'm trying to remember where you're from. That Russian nuclear missile fantasy fest you prescribed last year, after the Olympics, as a solution or wish, has me concerned. Are there a lot of you, where you live? If you hate us as much as you imply, the best thing is to leave us alone. Our masters have their hands full trying to shovel dirt on the reluctant corpse of The New World, at the moment, and I doubt they have time to read your script. You can't even spell, and you want everyone to play nuclear inferno. That's…messy.

a reply to: bjarneorn

# 472

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

# 471

What's a # 471?

I didn't see you were counting posts.

Why are you counting posts?
edit on 7-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What's a 19540187? Because that's the number your post has affixed to it. Don't worry. All numbers go straight to Utah, forever, until the Colorado River runs dry.

How about a 27B-6?

a reply to: EA006

# 473

edit on 7-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: you must say the number

edit on 7-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Do you know what a B3 Ll e/nd is?

top topics

join