It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleric said to be behind Tunisian beach massacre is living on benefits in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sounds exactly like over here.

I wouldn't say the scammers outnumber genuine needy...

But they average a higher income because they'll fleece every benefit they can.

Why I know this 50k a year is BS, is because DLA(disability living allowance) has 2 components...

Mobility
Assisted living

You can either get higher or lower in either component.

I have the lower rate for both, as a schizophrenic...
My mum has a higher for both with a broken back, which affects living and mobility to a higher rate...

For 50k a year on DLA, he'd need a family of 10, all on the higher rate for both components...

He must be (if he indeed gets 50k a year) on many other benefits...
Some I've probably never even heard of.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Although the source is taken from MSN, they have sourced the Daily Mail, and the Daily Mail hate immigrants and benefit recipients. 50k per year is B.S as this Government has set a maximum of 26k per year per household in benefits, so the Daily Mail really need to catch up with this.

As for the O.P, I'm sure our security services have this guy on their radar and if he is behind it, they will deal with him..... Not!!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw a fully veiled Muslim women bring a pot of tea to a homeless man today in the rain.

Not sure if she did it because its Ramadan. Not sure if she did it just to be a "good Muslim"

But that's what i saw. Yesterday a Muslim taxi driver drove me home after 11pm and was very chatty in a nice way, actually showed concern about getting people home because public transport was so sh!t.

I would not be surprised if there where potential terrorists living off the state who happen to be muslim.
There are rich people needlessly claiming benefits for their children because they're "entitled" to them. This is the country we live in and right now its NOT "the muslims" that are my biggest issue - Its the government and their relentless attack on the welfare state, education, healthcare, northern infrastructure, low paid/disabled/vulnerable citizens.

F**K the Right wing media and all of their BS.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hmmmmm....

While I am sure that he is living in the UK on taxpayer funded benefits, I highly doubt the figure quoted. After all, there is a £26k a year cap on benefits (including DLA, JSA, Child benefit, Housing benefit etc) so where the extra £24k is coming from is a mystery... I smell a bit of tabloid sensationalism here...

EDIT: Also, average rents in Ravenscourt Park (where he apparently lives) are around £2,000 a month, which is £3k more a year than he can claim in benefits... Something doesn't add up...

edit on 6/7/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
Hmmmmm....

While I am sure that he is living in the UK on taxpayer funded benefits, I highly doubt the figure quoted. After all, there is a £26k a year cap on benefits (including DLA, JSA, Child benefit, Housing benefit etc) so where the extra £24k is coming from is a mystery... I smell a bit of tabloid sensationalism here...

EDIT: Also, average rents in Ravenscourt Park (where he apparently lives) are around £2,000 a month, which is £3k more a year than he can claim in benefits... Something doesn't add up...

He's growing weed to make up the shortfall. He has a basement doesn't he?

This is the worst of the Daily Mail unfortunately. Weak investigative journalism, in fact no journalism, just feed info into computer and it will draft a column for you.
edit on 6/7/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

The benefits cap doesn't apply to those receiving DLA. I personally know a family that does much better than £50k. Just throw in some 'disabled' children and you are laughing.

I would post a link but sadly they don't work on my weird hardware (iPad with chrome and safari)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Hmmmmm....

He's growing weed to make up the shortfall. He has a basement doesn't he?

This is the worst of the Daily Mail unfortunately. Weak investigative journalism, in fact no journalism, just feed info into computer and it will draft a column for you.

Im pretty sure those monkey's at the Daily Mail just smear their own #e on A3 paper and call it "Journalism"

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe yeah I'm sure parents with disabled children are laughing. You muppet.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FFs. Is this how low they will stoop to demonise the sick and disabled.?

It's Nazi Germany all over again, only they have replaced Suss Jude and the Enternal Jude with Benefits Britain, Celebrities on Benefits, Fat people on benefits, Gypsies on Benefits, Benefit street, skint and on Benefits, Benefit street,(did i miss any??) and now Terrorists on Benefits...you could not make this # up. but the dullards will fall for it like they always do....Ahahahahahahaha.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe
a reply to: stumason

The benefits cap doesn't apply to those receiving DLA. I personally know a family that does much better than £50k. Just throw in some 'disabled' children and you are laughing.

Unbelievable....Unbe###inglievable. you are sick. you need help.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
I should have realised people wouldn't necessarily understand the meaning of inverted commas.

I was alluding to the fact that it is fairly common to get children labelled as disabled to acrue further benefits when they aren't actually disabled. This takes away from those that are really disabled and gives fodder to rags like the DM.

But hey, feel free to jump in with the name calling...

edit on 7/7/2015 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Hmmmmm....

Well... i only posted what the paper said.

Don't shoot the messenger!

edit on CDTTue, 07 Jul 2015 09:11:07 -05000000003109x107x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well... i only posted what the paper said.

Don't shoot the messenger!

`

You could say that about the journo that wrote the piece as well...he was only writing what his editor told him to write.

When acting as a messenger it is advisable to consider the content before delivery then you don't have to worry about getting shot....

If messengers only shared info that they had already rationally processed as truthful and without rhetoric, propaganda wouldn't have much of a future would it ?
edit on 7-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I wasn't shooting you, don't worry! I was just dubious about the figures the article quoted - you didn't write it, so no foul on your part

top topics

<< 1   >>

join