It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking About Duality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theophorus

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

a reply to: FormOfTheLord
So what you are saying is that there is no degree of separation between physical and non physical ? How is it that you have come to this conclusion?

What I am saying is god is everything physical or not. Evidence you can see for yourself when you dream.

your saying that God is everything physical or not. You still have not explained how I am everything that God is. The absolute truth is that I am NOT God and god is not me. I cannot create something from nothing. again, how is it that you have come to the conclusion that God and I are one in the same?

LOL the singularity known as the big bang and superposition should answer that for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So what you are saying is that there is no degree of separation between physical and non physical ? How is it that you have come to this conclusion?

What I am saying is god is everything physical or not. Evidence you can see for yourself when you dream.

your saying that God is everything physical or not. You still have not explained how I am everything that God is. The absolute truth is that I am NOT God and god is not me. I cannot create something from nothing. again, how is it that you have come to the conclusion that God and I are one in the same?

LOL the singularity known as the big bang and superposition should answer that for you.

I guess Einstein had it all wrong, God does play "roll the dice" . nice try though

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There is only what is happening - there is nothing other than this. This is what there is - this has no separate parts.
You as an individual are NOT.
There is nothing individual - 'individual' is a concept (a word, an idea).

The illusory individual does create something from nothing because there is nothing until apparent separation happens and then a whole illusory world of things is created.
This is life just simply happening.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There is only what is happening - there is nothing other than this. This is what there is - this has no separate parts.

The illusory individual does create something from nothing because there is nothing until apparent separation happens and then a whole illusory world of things is created.

Nice post, I think easy evidence of this is seen when we dream during sleep, we create entire worlds filled with people, and then assume our place among them as ourselves.

I think we are doing the same while in our wakeful state as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Nice post, I think easy evidence of this is seen when we dream during sleep, we create entire worlds filled with people, and then assume our place among them as ourselves.

I think we are doing the same while in our wakeful state as well.

Yes - the dream is just happening. There is no one doing the dream and no one in control of the dream. So really no one was ever born and no one will ever die. Life is just a dream.
We are such stuff that dreams are made of

edit on 7-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I see no need to agree or disagree, you make a counter statement, which is just that. It is what it is.
a reply to: Theophorus

edit on 7-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Your insinuation?
a reply to: Theophorus

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

you are only looking at it from a material pov. our thoughts are just an example of individuality. Thoughts become ideas. Ideas become creations. My thoughts are not your thoughts.Things Created have meaning and purpose. Only a creator knows his creations purpose and meaning.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

you are only looking at it from a material pov. our thoughts are just an example of individuality. Thoughts become ideas. Ideas become creations. My thoughts are not your thoughts.Things Created have meaning and purpose. Only a creator knows his creations purpose and meaning.

There is a belief there that thoughts that appear belong to you - that there is a you that has thoughts. The you that has thoughts is NOT. Thoughts just happen. Whatever is happening is simply just happening - there is no separate you.
Thoughts do become ideas and ideas become physical forms but no one is doing any of it. Everything is just happening. And strangely the apparent human believes he is separate from life and can have control over it - that too just happens until it is seen that there is nothing separate - there is JUST LIFE and it is simply happening as this.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There is a belief there that thoughts that appear belong to you - that there is a you that has thoughts. The you that has thoughts is NOT. Thoughts just happen. Whatever is happening is simply just happening - there is no separate you.
Thoughts do become ideas and ideas become physical forms but no one is doing any of it. Everything is just happening. And strangely the apparent human believes he is separate from life and can have control over it - that too just happens until it is seen that there is nothing separate - there is JUST LIFE and it is simply happening as this.
Thoughts don't just happen. proof of this is creation itself. You yourself would not be here if it were not for a single individual thought. Everything and anything that is created has a purpose. (There is nothing that is not created) There is no such thing as "just Life" Life is created by thought. The only non-control factor that we as humans have is existence it self. (proving that we are individually created), We did not bring ourselves into existence , and we can not take ourselves out of existence.
edit on 10-7-2015 by Theophorus because: aargh

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Thoughts don't just happen. proof of this is creation itself.

Where is your next thought? Does it exist yet? When the next thought appears that is thought being created - but where does it go after it is no longer appearing to exist?
Thoughts appear out of nothing and subside back to nothing.

There is no such thing as "just Life" Life is created by thought.

Right here and right now life is happening as this - this room, the colours, the computer, these words - no thought is needed for there to be colour and sound - no thought is needed for light to be appearing. Thought, words, language, imagination all happen within this play of light.

The only non-control factor that we as humans have is existence it self. (proving that we are individually created), We did not bring ourselves into existence , and we can not take ourselves out of existence.

There is nothing individual - there is only existence itself and you are that.
You did not come into existence and you will never leave existence because there is only ever what is happening and it is not two things. There is not a you plus existence - reality is not two - reality is not made of things - it is no thing/everything.

edit on 11-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join