It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-right stage huge march in Kiev, call for military action in E. Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

"Ultranationalist Right Sector activists and other Ukrainian radicals rallied in the center of Kiev on Friday. They called for a renewed military offensive to retake rebellious regions in the country’s East and the revocation of the Minsk Agreements.

Along with Right Sector members, fighters from nationalist volunteer battalions such as “Aidar,” “Donbass,” “Tornado,” and “Azov” marched through the center of the Ukrainian capital."

- Source: RT

Far-right stage huge march in Kiev, call for military action in E. Ukraine

I hope another Maidan won`t come. I wonder if any mainstream media will report this too?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RhinestoneCowboy

This guy in the comments made me laugh......"I'm ashamed of being American there BIG noses kill Woman and Kids"

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nazis...

consortiumnews.com...

These guys...

www.quora.com...

The most extreme of the the Western backed new regime in Ukraine, is who these people are.

2000 of them, calling for military intervention at Russia's border. These guys are ethnic cleansers!

Now that the Kiev government admits Western staging of the coup, we are presented with these NAzis to rile up the region further.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo
Nazis...

consortiumnews.com...

These guys...

www.quora.com...

The most extreme of the the Western backed new regime in Ukraine, is who these people are.

2000 of them, calling for military intervention at Russia's border. These guys are ethnic cleansers!

Now that the Kiev government admits Western staging of the coup, we are presented with these NAzis to rile up the region further.

More concerned about banning a flag in the US than actual ethnic ckeansers, or slavery used by multinatiinal corps.

Thank you mindless hordes of american neo-liberalism.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Now that the Kiev government admits Western staging of the coup, .....

ROFL....

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
2000 people is not "huge"...unless you are parroting the russian propaganda station RT.com....oh...yes...you are....

BBC says 1000 - many of them Ukrainian fighters against the russian invasion.

So what we have here is a small-ish bunch of people saying that Russia should butt out from supporting rebellion.

Or perhaps russia should support Ukraine dealing with DonBas in the same way Russia deals with its rebellions - like, say....Chechnya!!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Quite...

Misleading article and title?

Not "huge" in the slightest and , for the record, they are also protesting against their own Government over both the prosecution of the War and the running of the country.

And excellent point about Chechnya - you get these pro-Russians whining about the "Ukies" killing 6,000 in the East - ignoring the fact that the Rebels are also responsible for the deaths - but Russia slaughtered hundreds of thousands in it's breakaway provinces.
edit on 5/7/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Source? Every single unbiased source I can find says normal Ukrainians are quite sick of the eastern rebels and wish they would just go to Russia.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
2000 people is not "huge"...unless you are parroting the russian propaganda station RT.com....oh...yes...you are....

You know, being blind is an excuse ... being stupid isn't. And the above is just that ... stupidity.

The Ukrainians ARE nazis, and the western backing of them is a serious crime. That the people of Eastern Ukrane are Russian, should not be an issue. They are people who want their freedom. In this particular case, they are not allowed and do not have the right, because they ARE russian.

To be honest, this was the last straw for the US. You're going to see changes in the future. You've lost ... you're gone. First, the people of the US elect George Bush, and their argument is "Genocide against Muslims is ok". And then, they elect their arch enemy Osama bin Ladin for president.

Yeah yeah, I know he isn't Osama bin Ladin, but the resamblence is striking. And it is what made the people of the US elect this guy, in the first place. He had nothing to offer, but his face ... and his "facial fetures" had been advertised through subliminal messages, in the US media for decades. As Osama bin Ladin, and as such ... the people of the US, are the enemy of the world.

Sort of assenine isn't it ... whatever happened to the Brave people, who said "we may not agree with you, but we will fight for your right to have your opinion". Now, the US is promoting feudal societies and right wingists all over the world?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

You must be Russian I assume. You also likely live in the motherland I assume. You do NOT know what Ukrainians are, or their will. I don't first hand either, but I'll tell you what, a couple Ukrainian kids (brothers) work at my restaurant. They tell me BOTH sides of the news blow things out of proportion, and the average Ukrainian wants the fighting to stop. They also say Russia will not let that happen. Russia wants turmoil in Ukraine. Russia wants the soviet revival, and Ukrainians can go along or else.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

HEY !

Did you just generalise an entire nation in your post? What the hell is wrong with people these days?!

Look, you cannot call an entire nation full of people with different needs, beliefs, political attitudes, and lifestyles Nazis willy nilly like that, without actually promoting xenophobia yourself. Please be more precise in your language when making such accusations!

Good grief!

... You know what, scratch that. The entire post you made here was riddled with inarticulate nonsense, and waffle bordering on the racist. I hardly think you are any fit party to speak out against Nazis when you have such a clearly xenophobic view of the president of the United States, who, by the way, looks NOTHING like the individual you are comparing him with, except of course, if you happen to be one of those skin tone obsessed types.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Ukrainians ARE nazis, and the western backing of them is a serious crime.

That generalization is not worthy of comment but I will point out that there is a higher percentage of Fascists fighting for the "Donetsk People's Republic" than against it. You probably don't get to see these pictures where you live:

That the people of Eastern Ukrane are Russian, should not be an issue. They are people who want their freedom. In this particular case, they are not allowed and do not have the right, because they ARE russian.

First, they are not Russian, they are Ukrainians who speak Russian. They had the freedom to speak Russian at home and in public, the freedom to worship at an Orthodox church, and the freedom to vote for the representatives in Kyiv. The rebels have robbed them of this last and will ultimately make everything else mandatory. That is a loss of freedom. By the way, here is how your "freedom fighters" feel about democratic elections:

Yeah yeah, I know he isn't Osama bin Ladin, but the resamblence is striking. And it is what made the people of the US elect this guy, in the first place. He had nothing to offer, but his face ... and his "facial fetures" had been advertised through subliminal messages, in the US media for decades. As Osama bin Ladin, and as such ... the people of the US, are the enemy of the world.

At least you don't hide your racism.

Sort of assenine isn't it ... whatever happened to the Brave people, who said "we may not agree with you, but we will fight for your right to have your opinion". Now, the US is promoting feudal societies and right wingists all over the world?

I am one such person, which is why I am attempting to engage your arguments rather than shout you down or silence you, as is being done in Donbass. The United States does have alliances with countries in the Gulf that can fairly be described as "feudal," but most of its alliances are with liberal democracies. Russia, on the other hand, is supporting a brutal regime in Syria, has close ties Stalinist Belarus and modern khanates across Central Asia. Get used to this symbol, it represents Putin's plans:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

Nazis...

Name them please?

You do understand the government of Russia has more of what you call Nazi's in it than Ukraine.

Why because you say they are...or is it because your biased sources say they are?

Here's one for you...the government that is now in power in Ukraine was elected by the people of Ukraine, the candidate the US backed didn't win.

Really they are ethnic cleansers...care to provide proof any of them are what you claim?

Now that the Kiev government admits Western staging of the coup

When did this happen?

we are presented with these NAzis to rile up the region further.

Again with the Nazi's...how about you back that claim with real proof not two biased sources.

I like how your source decided to fudge their headline to make it look like something it isn't.

The headline for the original story...

Are the US and the EU backing Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

Now your sources headline...

Why are the US and the EU backing Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

Do you see the problem here?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Let me get this straight. Ukraine, who voted out pretty much all far right members of Parliament in the last election, are Nazis. On the other hand Russia, who hav at least 50 far right party members in the Duma and sent neo-Nazis to initially lead the DPR and LPR, are not Nazis. Do I have that right?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The Ukrainians ARE nazis, and the western backing of them is a serious crime.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do I have that right?

Yes you do.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just want to touch on something from your last source as it shows this picture...

So now I have to ask are these people Nazi's also...

Oh my Ronald Mc Donald and Bill Clinton have to be since they are both making what looks like a NAzi salute...or it is just a pic of people waving such as your source shows...someone waving.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Nazis...

Russian lies.

Update: Anti-Semitism Envoy Blasts Russian Effort To Play Ukraine 'Jewish Card'

As supporters of Ukraine’s new interim government and Russian leaders hurl anti-Semitism charges at each other, Forman is calling out Russia — and Russia alone — for peddling politically motivated accusations of Jew hatred, allegedly instigated by the new government in Kiev.

Update: Ukrainian Jews slam Putin in full-page ad in New York Times

“The Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine are not being humiliated or discriminated against, their civil rights have not been limited,” the letter says. “Your certainty of the growth of anti-Semitism in Ukraine also does not correspond to the actual facts. It seems you have confused Ukraine with Russia, where Jewish organizations have noticed growth in anti-Semitic tendencies last year.”

Your own source.

Edit to add:

On the other hand, here is a meme from Cyberberkut, a group of hard core Yanukovych loyalists:

I assume you understand the title is "Ukrainian nationalists."
edit on 5-7-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

DJ, there are antisemites both in Ukraine and Russia, but I'm more worried about Ukranians.

Nazi coup in Kiev is a real possibility. I have already witnessed Ukranain nazis infesting Jerusalem Post comment sections, they are dangerous and crazy type.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: DJW001

DJ, there are antisemites both in Ukraine and Russia, but I'm more worried about Ukranians.

Nazi coup in Kiev is a real possibility. I have already witnessed Ukranain nazis infesting Jerusalem Post comment sections, they are dangerous and crazy type.

Evil within evil. Ukrainians have become very backwards after Soviet Union and WW2. Ukrainians are completely endangered unless they can kick out the bad and get rid of the Eastern issue by not causing a war(Russia...). Too bad the civilians are too dumb to figure out the issue, their lost of history is due to the failure of preservation. Neither West or East cared about them. It is either West touches East or East touches West. Ukraine is the middle man.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Here I'm thinking that USA wants a border with Russia so a false flag can be created easily to cause a nuclear war. None of the super power can touch each other because of the mini nations all around like Ukraine. Japan is the middle man between China and US.
edit on 5-7-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join