It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orb Mystery Solved

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

I have personally witnessed orbs in a place where mysterious things have occurred, and it wasn't just me who seen them there either. There were also some other strange happenings there in that place too also witnessed by others in my company..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: temujiin
a reply to: suruptileous

The Halo represents the Sun =)

Nope..... never has..... you are wrong.

If you look at ancient paintings that show a halo behind a person - this represents that person as a pious (holy person).

It has nothing to do with the sun.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Can I ask how you came to believe in this?
Parents? Schooling? Community? Only because to an outsider of religion it seems ludicrous to base your entire lives around some old books. It's like you choose to live in a world of pure fantasy, I'd love to believe in the Discworld and work at Unseen University, but it's just a damn book.
I'm sure none of that matters to you, because you will be snowboarding with JC down a mountain made of clouds and glitter, but I just find it astonishing that in a world where progress is made by utilising and understanding science that folk become trapped in their own minds by biblical indoctrination. Has believing in god ever built a bridge? Solved world hunger? Stopped disease or war? No, as Spygeek perfectly referred your "woo" is why we have lunatics cutting peoples heads off.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Good point. It does help when the person at least believes it is a mysterious spiritual entity. Thank you.

For myself, I know that this is the Holy Spirit. I had a seven year objective relationship with Him. Jesus had revealed Him to me twice. And the orbs with spirits in them are spirits in chariots of God. These chariots are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I was afraid of this sort of thing and have a piece in the works for ATS that discusses it. Of course, this effort was not the first and won't be the last.

The time is right for the birth of new religions spinning around the UFO phenomena. Most will be stillborn as this one, but there will be more persuasive ones in the offering over the next few years as we search for answers in a rapidly changing world that we didn't desire, dream or vote for. Welcome to the ETs version of what the world should be like.

edit on 3-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I believe aliens to come from the fallen angels.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If the effect can be created with everyday tools, then the tendency to explain it with a cause outside of science has to be questioned. Take a digital camera in a room with normal lighting, focus at something on the far wall, and sprinkle some talcum powder in front of the camera as you take a picture. Use a flash or not, depending upon the lighting.

You should get orbs with radial symmetry like shown in this thread. The out of focus bright specs produce an image of the diaphragm and shutter mechanism in the camera.

It means nothing negative about the possible existence of a Holy Spirit. It is just an observation that needs to be made.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: temujiin

The Halo represents the Sun =)

Nope..... never has..... you are wrong.

If you look at ancient paintings that show a halo behind a person - this represents that person as a pious (holy person).

It has nothing to do with the sun.

He is right.. It does represent the sun
Bright example is the use of it in Apollo presentations and other Pagan Gods...
It was used to symbolize the purity, wisdom, Light Giver characteristics of the God

Later it was adapted by christians who used it in byzantine paintings, and from there on it become a common way to every christian painting or status of Jesus , Mary and the saints.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

This does not discount the fact that the Halo is seen in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I can solve the Orb Mystery with just two man made items...A Video camera and a Vacuum cleaner. Ghost Busters weren't far off the mark.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Believing in what something because you have a belief in it creates the bias opinion. Basic psychology 101 for ya. I believe it is not this holy thing as you say, thus there is my proof that you are wrong. You can't prove I'm wrong. That's the beauty of the mind. You believe what you want to believe. Seeing something for what it's not is complete ignorance. Friendly tip for you. Good luck with your spiritual findings.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

the orb farce is dust , pollen and water vapour being misrepresented by the stupid and the dishonest

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
nice

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I can solve the Orb Mystery with just two man made items...A Video camera and a Vacuum cleaner. Ghost Busters weren't far off the mark.

The do it and post the photographs here.

I know you can not do this.

Sp prove it.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yes i can, everyone can. Even YOU.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The do it and post the photographs here.

Sp prove it.

Of course he can. So can you, or anyone else. All you need is some fine particles (ie. dust from a vacuum cleaner), and a camera.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the orb farce is dust , pollen and water vapour being misrepresented by the stupid and the dishonest

This is a typical comment we get from someone who has never seen this very real spiritual entity with their own two eyes. These people know nothing of this spirit.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 2:14. But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

Believing in what something because you have a belief in it creates the bias opinion. Basic psychology 101 for ya. I believe it is not this holy thing as you say, thus there is my proof that you are wrong. You can't prove I'm wrong. That's the beauty of the mind. You believe what you want to believe. Seeing something for what it's not is complete ignorance. Friendly tip for you. Good luck with your spiritual findings.

My faith is not blind. I believe because I have seen and heard. I saw Jesus as a nine year old child. Also, I heard the Father's voice say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." I have seen the Holy Spirit many times and got to know Him. I have seen an angel three times. And I have seen two demons and a great number of the spiritually dead without God in the afterlife. So much for your basic psychology 101. I have good spiritual understanding of these things. You do not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join