It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Aliens hide?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Where do you think Aliens hide? In a different dimension? On the Moon? On Mars? Behind Jupiter or Saturn? In the Oort Cloud? In our mind? Somewhere on Earth? Is Nasa hiding Aliens from the public? Do you think Aliens return to their home planet after a visit? What do you think? Where are they hiding?

**They obviously hide because

1. We haven't discovered them
2. They've only been encountered
3. Intelligent life is more than likely to exist in our galaxy

If you don't believe in any type of encounter, do you think

1. If Aliens show up, we'll know
2. If Aliens show up, we won't know because________________

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Where do you think Aliens hide? In a different dimension? On the Moon? On Mars? Behind Jupiter or Saturn? In the Oort Cloud? In our mind? Somewhere on Earth? Is Nasa hiding Aliens from the public? Do you think Aliens return to their home planet after a visit? What do you think? Where are they hiding?

In the oceans.
What if we ARE the aliens ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Governments around the world are in on the cover up....That is how they exists without detection...Someone ,not us, knows the truth....

last line: the response I want to say.....Where are they hiding---------under your bed!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am not ATS family today

Friendly family whatever Siri can kiss my ass.

i'm going to leave peace out guys
edit on 1-7-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)[/edit

I'm losing my mind postings pics guys
edit on 1-7-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Right behind your eyes maybe.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

That would be a trip!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Not hard to answer. It's everywhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Another dimension seems most likely since they are so elusive...and chances are, they are under the direction of the most dangerous of the "bad guys:" THE mr. Evil!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If they can make it from another solar system to here, or even further, I'd say they would likely have the technology to simply stay flying continuously. No need to really land for anything. Self sustaining ships are a possibility, or even simply "Drone" ships that are scouting out the area.

Of course, all we have to go off of is speculation

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
In close parallell dimensions.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
under my bed.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
in the space between spaces...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
In the oceans.

This is my personal suspicion, under the oceans and underground. Although, personally I don't think that they're "aliens" per se. I've always held a creeping suspicion that they were more... local than they let on.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You're assuming we'd even recognize them. What if they're the size of bacteria? If they've mastered nano-technology, we literally wouldn't even be able to see their technology, much less see them.

And if they've mastered bio-engineering, their "technology" would be altered living organisms. We're busy looking for metallic technology when they may manipulate DNA to fulfill their needs. As in, altering trees to grow in desirable "shelter" shapes; altering animals to have larger desirable features; altering fish to create "warrior species" to fight their battles; etc. Going by that example, chihuahuas coming from wolves could be living examples of their technology and we wouldn't even realize it..

I personally think we wouldn't notice them at all. We don't even notice most lifeforms that are around us right now. And that includes the creatures that aren't even trying to hide from us, like ants & microbes.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Beings from other Planets do exist. Some look human...some don't. Some of the beings that look human...have infiltrated certain parts of society on planet Earth and live among us. I think it should be obvious why they would not reveal themselves to most...look at how violent many humans are.

There are (very top secret) places where UFO"s from other planets are allowed to land safely on Earth...these places are well hidden and heavily guarded.

Many Beings from other planets do not look human...and so of course they do not walk among us...at least not visibly.

Some Beings from other planets have such technology that they can create certain force fields here on Earth...so that they are hidden...not visible to us (we the people) here on Earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They are "hiding" on their own planets.

...And to add, it may not be a case of them hiding as much as a case of us not being able to yet find them.

edit on 7/2/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Where do you think Aliens hide?

Above the plane of the ecliptic, where we don't generally look. Of course.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro

originally posted by: Gothmog
In the oceans.

This is my personal suspicion, under the oceans and underground. Although, personally I don't think that they're "aliens" per se. I've always held a creeping suspicion that they were more... local than they let on.
Hello fellow Washingtonian!

I really have a strong belief in Alien underwater bases. UFOs have a long history of being seen going into and coming out of our oceans.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Its quite the paradox. We haven't discovered them or the government is covering them up or their technology is so advanced that our science can't prove they exist....and yet
They are everywhere! I was looking for a documentary to watch on amazon recently and literally the whole page was documentaries on aliens. Then I went to look for a Sci FI movie and the same documentaries pop up!

obviously they are hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am sure there's aliens under my fridge by now, I haven't swept under there in years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join