It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fox News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was wondering if you know this video, I try to find out more informations on the web but vainly.

This happen during the Columbia tragedy, february 1st 2003. Fox News was airing the shuttle when someone spotted a little white dot. Zooming on it a flying saucer can be clearly seen (remembers me Ed Walters one). There is also a trail behind it.

You can dl video here

Some people stated that it was the shuttle entering the atmosphere, and viewed from face (nose at the bottom), but i'm skeptic about that. What do you think ?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Eh... I would have to be skeptic about this too. I don't really think the camera would have the front view of the shuttle as soon as it enters the atmosphere... that seems alittle corny to me. This is kinda funny that u mention a UFO during the shuttle disaster because when I watched it with my dad right after I woke up he goes "wouldn't it be weird if UFO's had something to do with this?" my attention was immediatly caught by what he said, so I asked what he meant by it?
He says..."Well when ever we go up into space theres always weird things that go on and the astronauts usually video tape saucer like ships moving around and sometimes they interfer with our radio contacts and electronics on the shuttles." I was like "so you think the UFO's caused a glitch in the electronics?" and he goes "maybe they were tryin to communicate with us and it went horribly wrong..." I was alittle freaked out by it because I know my dad believes that aliens exist and have visited us and he knows i'm really into that stuff but he wouldn't have just said that stuff to me for like an hour or 2 of conversation. It was alittle weird. Anyways I thought i'd share my story with u considering it's related... good find also!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow that is really something, but I can't figure out how to d/l the video. I go to the site and get redirected to another and am unable to get anything from the links

Cool pic though

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Some people stated that it was the shuttle entering the atmosphere, and viewed from face (nose at the bottom), but i'm skeptic about that. What do you think ?

I would agree with that, as the shape make sense... Why else film it?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
(...)
You can dl video here
(...)

We won't be able to dowload anything with this link musclor. You need to update your site so that there is at least one page on which there is a link to the file. Multimania doesn't allow downloading a file that way, it needs to be done from one of the site pages...

Any help with that? U2U me (et pourquoi pas en fran�ais?)

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sorry for the link, should be ok now. I put a link to the video on the page here : membres.lycos.fr...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi, 123Patty here,

I'm new to this group, I hope you don't mind me putting in my two cents worth about UFO's. I think like the rest of you that it's very possibly a UFO. I'm not so vain that I think we are the only intelligent life in the universe. I use to tell people I believe we got started here on earth when some other planet sent their rejects down here. They keep coming back to check on us to see how far we've advanced. I think it is a robot that flies the UFO's because they all look pretty much alike to people and have no speech but communicate through telephathy. What's everybodies take on that. Would love to hear about what you think.

Your Friend,

Patty

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Very interesting Patty, I have never thought of it that way
Kind of like our probes or landers but far more advanced. And I agree, there is no way, out of the countless galaxies, that we are alone.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You know I think I remember seeing this exact thing when it was actually happening...it would've helped if we didn't have to download all that unecessary 3 minutes of footage in the beginning to reach the last 5 seconds with the ufo only to have it cut off
. Do you have the rest of the footage?

[edit on 26-12-2004 by fallen_sentient]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Those diamond shape "ufo"s are caused by lout of focus light being bouned around inside the camera lense. The diamond shape is seen because the iris in the lense is the same diamond shape. There have been a lot of these type of ufo videos and pictures, and all are caused by the camera iris shape.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
After looking at it again, there seems to be a 'saucer' appearing and reappearing to the lower right of the ufo...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Um, what ufo footage are you all looking at? All I see is a video of the shuttle breakup as it entered the atmosphere. Am I missing something here?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Um, what ufo footage are you all looking at? All I see is a video of the shuttle breakup as it entered the atmosphere. Am I missing something here?

Yes u are. It's @ the end of the video, or just b4 the end.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And why is it thought this is not part of the shuttle breaking up?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL. This is one of the reasons I'm embarassed to say I believe in UFOs. Anything someone can find they'll claim it's a UFO. Of the millions of people watching it that day NOW someone is talking about it? And like the other guy said, where is the rest of the video? Obviously it ended like that for a reason.. And what reason is that? Could the next 5 seconds or so prove that it was actually nothing and they(whoever hosted the video) just wanted to leave people thinking it was something when it's not?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I didnt watch the video, but looking at the pic, it reminds me of a Billy Mier saucer.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabac
LOL. This is one of the reasons I'm embarassed to say I believe in UFOs. Anything someone can find they'll claim it's a UFO. Of the millions of people watching it that day NOW someone is talking about it? And like the other guy said, where is the rest of the video? Obviously it ended like that for a reason.. And what reason is that? Could the next 5 seconds or so prove that it was actually nothing and they(whoever hosted the video) just wanted to leave people thinking it was something when it's not?

Well in all fairness, it's a damned if you do-damned if you don't situation, as with all ufo footage. When they're filming a horrible tragedy live, it wouldn't be a well accepted idea to bring up ufos, it could be taken as disrespectful and just plain crazy. Plus, most of the people watching wouldn't 'snap' if they were watching a ufo, given the circumstances that it was an explosion from space so it's not something they're used to seeing and don't fully know what's normal and not normal.

But that "ufo" does NOT look like any of the other wreckage. This ufo has a clear symetrical shape to it and even a trail going perfectly sideways. It just simply looks like a traditional ufo. I do remember, although not 100% sure, seeing this exact scene on the tv when this was happening and was shocked by that shape. If I'm not mistaken (but I could be), what followed was a little silence from the broadcaster and eventual transition into the other footage of the wreckage. Nothing was mentioned of the UFO, which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. And it's only coming up now because someone finally posted the video now.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
read my earlier post about the diamond shape and what causes it.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This ufo is probably manmade. A vessel with a recorder and/or "robots" that are hundreds or thousands of years advanced using time travel to check out and examine catastrophic events. just a thought......

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow thats kind of crazy.I would liked to seen that live or to see the full video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join