It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly attack reported at factory in France

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dasrobot
Well, i left NY 12 years ago to live and work in France , and let me tell ya , the situation in PAris is BAD, really really bad

And dont even think about going in the suburbs around PAris, you might get killed for a cigarette, litteraly.

In the public transports, its 65% of africans,muslims, and most of them have the last iphone,the last fashion items, most of them dont work and leech off the benefits from the French gov.

I had the occasion to talk with some of the french muslim youth, and they often brag about how they scam the French benefit system.

IF you're a white girl in Paris, you better watch your back when you ride the public transports, really.

For a more concrete example:

in the burbs around PAris, most of the building are FULL of muslims, most of them manage avoid to pay rents by crying racism.
i lived in a building where 50% of the population inside was white, then 3 years later,i was the only white,the other where muslims,blacks.
Then i decided to move when they started harassing me in the stairs telling me they dont want whites in the building because its a majority of muslims

All the shops around became Halal.

Wanna step outside for a coffee with friends,expect being looked at if you dont look arabic enough.*

France is tolerating muslims,but believe me or not, its going to get even more bloodier soon

Watch out brother you are speaking something different than the what the media is preaching and indoctrinating people with.

You will be labeled crazy, racist, conservative, Republican in no time flat.

<< 1  2   >>

join