It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, Am I the only one Having THIS problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The preview thread option was working and now it does not, am I doing something wrong or did this become a problem, again? I thought this was rectified, but the past few days any time I have tried to preview something, the screen just stares at me with this quizzical look and rolls it's eyes, stupid preview button is just mocking me. Make it stop please, before I go insane and throw my computer out the window!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Off and on, same problem. I screen capture, check my BB code and spacing, cross my fingers and hit return.

EDIT: I can always go back and edit.
edit on 23-6-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ugh! Glad it is not just me!

link   

No problems here. Your end??

link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
The preview thread option was working and now it does not, am I doing something wrong or did this become a problem, again? I thought this was rectified, but the past few days any time I have tried to preview something, the screen just stares at me with this quizzical look and rolls it's eyes, stupid preview button is just mocking me. Make it stop please, before I go insane and throw my computer out the window!

Oh good, well not good, but yes it happens to me all the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It NEVER works for me since the most recent upgrade. That's why most of my posts are edited...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well after the upgrade it wasn't working, then it was, and now it's not again! Having OCD about correct grammar is driving me nuts!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This should be fixed now.

Also, I'm working on a WYSIWYG custom BBcode editor so that you see the "preview" of your post/reply/edit in real-time. It will also have much more user-friendly tools for managing the formatting and things like YouTube embedding.

It's a much more complicated task than I first imagined, so it's going to take some time -- but help is on the way.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Just see that is or else heads will roll....JK...you know me and my big mouth!

new topics

top topics

join