It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest against EU forcing immigrants on nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, not everyone is eager and brainwashed enough to become a dumping ground for third world migrants it seems. I recently read that millions of people around the world are displaced from war, etc. and apparently the E.U. is determined to settle many of them in Europe. Interestingly not everyone will go along with it, I think this issue will cause a lot of strife in coming years.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Corporations need immigrants for cheap labor and new wallets to buy there crap, government are owned by these corporations, immigrants dream of better lives. its a twisted cycle that is lubed by big money.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The crazy thing is you could raise the standard of living for all these people to Western levels simply by building a shopping mall unit with a supermarket, fitness center, doctor, dentist and other services, along with apartment blocks built above. Maybe even a cineplex, cafes and restaurants all around. That might just create enough jobs to be self sustainable.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In the US we have to call them undocumented workers. I need to go to the bank and get an undocumented loan.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

"I wish you a nice, white day... we are here to save Slovakia," Kotleba told the crowd

Remind us again who is brainwashed?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Corporations need immigrants for cheap labor and new wallets to buy there crap, government are owned by these corporations, immigrants dream of better lives. its a twisted cycle that is lubed by big money.

Nice cliché, but these immigrants are unable to work due to their status, pay taxes or even earn enough on the black market to be able to "buy crap" - most who do land a job "off the books" are treated little better than slaves.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
The crazy thing is you could raise the standard of living for all these people to Western levels simply by building a shopping mall unit with a supermarket, fitness center, doctor, dentist and other services, along with apartment blocks built above. Maybe even a cineplex, cafes and restaurants all around. That might just create enough jobs to be self sustainable.

Untill the local banks have sucked in all the cash....

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Well, not everyone is eager and brainwashed enough to become a dumping ground for third world migrants it seems. I recently read that millions of people around the world are displaced from war, etc. and apparently the E.U. is determined to settle many of them in Europe. Interestingly not everyone will go along with it, I think this issue will cause a lot of strife in coming years.

news.yahoo.com...

The purpose of mass migration is to destroy all national identity and national pride so that no one will be care about the country.

Imagine how easy is would be for a country with a very strong national identify and full of people with national pride, to take over a country with no national identify and filled with people who care little or not at all for country. Would they fight for the country?

Conversely, consider how hard it would be to take over a country with a distinctive national identity and populated by people with who have a distinctive noticeable pride in their national identity and wanted to preserve it. They would fight for it.

This is one small country in the mid east that advocates multiculturalism for all countries on earth other than their own. I'll give you one guess as who that is.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Economic migrants need to be returned to the crap-lands they came from. While I feel sorry for them, I don't want them ghettoising Europe. I find it difficult to understand who is making these stupid decisions to pat them on their backs "for making it to Europe" and letting them go. Complete madness. In fact, many are not making it to Europe because they are being "rescued" from boats just off the coast of North Africa.

Many are towed in sight of a naval vessel and abandoned, then occupants are rescued, taken to Italy and released.

Sadly, some don't make it. However, the promise of getting to Europe with help from the various navies, is just like a stronger magnet.
edit on 21/6/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Indeed - I know it sounds harsh, but the EU rescue mission is just making the people smugglers job easier. If they are going to rescue them, they should take them back to Libya, not Italy.

top topics

join