It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to new agers about an OOBE event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi,

Last year (Oct 2014), whilst waiting at the bus stop i had a OOBE.

During the event, whilst my spirit was floating 1 metre to the rear left of my host body, i saw a black claw hooked to my left shoulder as shown in the picture below. It was like viewing a single host body and seeing all of the attachments to it. The picture shows possession at play.

Now, since 1998, i have been seeing the 11:11 Wake-Up Call + other codes and an angel said that this negative entity is what points me in a certain direction to see certain codes at certain times. It is teaching me the past, not the future with the codes that i see.

Now new-agers always say that the 11:11 Wake-Up Call is good whilst the angel said that the numbers originate from a Knowledge Base beyond mankind's current understanding. The entities goal is to draw the mortal away from Jesus Christ, which makes sense that numerology is a sin.

So the question for new agers is; if numerology is good, what are your ideas as to why a wraith would 'suggest' to the host to look in a certain direction at a certain time when new agers would always view a wraith as a negative entity and numerology as good ?

To new-agers numerology is positive and daemons from Tartarus (Rephaim) like this wraith are negative.

Either wraiths & numerology is good or both numerology dished out by negative entities is evil.

i brought this exact same point up on a new-age website and the thread died. No new-agers responded.

Any thoughts from new-agers on the matter ?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't personally think New Age/Old age matters, since its just free form or ecclectic spiritual anyway.

Numbers interest me as I see that and other patterns frequently, and while it may be good in that it tends to be more than a coincidence and wakes some people up, even a bad encounter can wake a person up, just as cancer can sometimes be the most healing event in the world if it turns your life around and like Anita Moorjani, you have an NDE.

I think there are alot of negative things messing with us. Not sure how the numbers relate to the experience you had, but if you are seeking to overcome karma or any weaknesses and grow compassion for humanity and nature, and search within for answers, the experience will not lead to harm.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I don't personally think New Age/Old age matters, since its just free form or ecclectic spiritual anyway.

Possible, seeing that this numerology would have existed back in pagan days.

i am sure mortals would have seen 11 fairies dancing around the sundial at 11 AM in the morning and smiled saying 'cool, i just got a 11:11 Wake-Up Call'

you have an NDE. Not sure how the numbers relate to the experience you had.

Interesting because i was once amongst 3 of my own kind in Tartarus who classed me as a traitor. The NDE / vision didn't end well for me. This brings me to another idea where my negative entity wants to seek forgiveness from Jesus Christ because it knows how bad it is down there and thus doesn't stop me from praying to the Lord.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
11:11 is something people become aware about when they reach another level of awareness. If that a is good or bad depends on what the soul can handle.

OP: You seem to have translated the information you get thru your unconscious in a way that scares your conscious.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
11:11 is something people become aware about when they reach another level of awareness.

OP: You seem to have translated the information you get thru your unconscious in a way that scares your conscious.

Any ideas what this other level of awareness is and where understanding of numerology can proceed from here ?

At present i am sure 75 million people who see codes everyday are always saying 'and....now what ?'. The codes continue, but they never seem to lead anywhere.

Take 23 for example.
Doreen Virtue says "'2's and 3's, such as 223 or 323 - They are telling you that they share your excitement and know that everything is working out well for you.'"

In terms of YHWH's numbers 23 = 10 (Complete) + 13 (Rebellion).

So it all fits together. Doreen (new-ager) says 23 is cool because 23 is basically rebelling against God which is exactly what a negative entity wants to happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Rebellion against who? The image of god that humans have created in their religions? Spirits playing around that they are Elohim or Jehova causing confusion on what is really going on outside 3D+1T?

At one point I stopped caring about names and entities. I realized that only a being who was ego less enough to see beyond need of direct faith and giving objective ruling, was worth wanting true symbiosis with. For a being to be worthy to be called divine it will have to follow the divine way not matter the size of the spirit (be it quantum level size or creation size).

You can never go wrong by following the highest ideals. Always look at the fruits, it always show if it is divine or not. Lucky for me I have only meet a beautiful being on the other side of the veil. At times I wish that being was down here with me so we could communicate thru language. But then I also at the same time wish that being to not experience this place to keep it safe.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
never look too far beyond yourself when dealing with obe's,

the claw could have just been your imagination, and we tend to wake up at the same time everyday, wether we work or not.

because you think 11:11 is significant your subconscious will draw you too it more often than not.

I have traveled the path you are on, it only leads back to the beginning, only with awareness.

dont overthink things.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Rebellion against who? The image of god that humans have created in their religions? Spirits playing around that they are Elohim or Jehova causing confusion on what is really going on outside 3D+1T?

Rebellion against Jehova.

Numerology + Geometry + Frequency (sound) = Levitation + Divination

Apparently, from what the angel said, its the divination part that angers Jehova. This is also how UFO's fly. So yes, Jehova is peeved off because people are drifting away from Him.

You can never go wrong by following the highest ideals. Always look at the fruits, it always show if it is divine or not. Lucky for me I have only meet a beautiful being on the other side of the veil. At times I wish that being was down here with me so we could communicate thru language. But then I also at the same time wish that being to not experience this place to keep it safe.

You could probably meet your friend on the other side of the veil via dreams.

Numerical codes can even be received from entities in dreams if asked for. However, one code and its location has simply verified to me that this pagan religion can be dangerous like standing next to a signpost in Sheol labeled M345 being tempted by a beautiful (fully clothed goth gear) witch to torture sinners in a bubbling maggot filled mud pit. Crumbs, you should have seen the zig-zag smile crack its way across her dry lips whilst she said 'go on, do it; we know you want to torture them'.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst I have traveled the path you are on, it only leads back to the beginning, only with awareness.

So do previous life patterns repeat themselves, only this time around, the person is more aware of what is going on ?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst I have traveled the path you are on, it only leads back to the beginning, only with awareness.

So do previous life patterns repeat themselves, only this time around, the person is more aware of what is going on ?

im talking of the path every seeker takes, the path of enlightenment. walking through life trying to understand why this is or why that is.

after you reach the end of the path, ....... you simply walk. the questions are gone.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It sounds like you want someone to confirm/ deny something you already made your mind up about.

I personally think some of these "bad" wraiths are meant to scare us straight; not necessarily to point us back at Jesus, but at whatever source of goodness is inside you--if that be Jesus, then fine

So it's possible they are "bad" things bringing about a "good" result--however, any changes good or bad are up to you!

Are you getting what I'm saying now?

It's like...the internet as a tool or a thing is neither good nor bad, but can be used for both purposes depending on the user.

edit on 19-6-2015 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
It sounds like you want someone to confirm/ deny something you already made your mind up about.

The fact is, is that after posting my NDE on the internet many years ago, an angel contacted me. Whilst in contact, i asked what it knew about the 11:11 Wake-Up Call.

Now it gave a great deal of information concerning the source, what numerology can be used for and why it is happening. New-agers don't seem to be given the same level of information from their immortal sources for some specific reason.

So my mind is already decided because the new-age source is either holding back on the truth or simply doesn't know.

So far, new-agers have not been able to explain their side of numerology as to the same level that i got from the angel. Here is what i received concerning numerology and the wraith.

"possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

the worthless mystery is larger than you know perhaps. magic is only a word applied to science scarcely understood. lower magic or sorcery if you call it this is average experience in earth now. all this men have not invented and do not know what they do in using it.

entity which shows you numbers might wish to initiate you. in initiation numerical codes are then seen differently. you expect codes telling future events perhaps but a secret history of the world is kept in code like this. likely that he wants to teach you history.

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them.

interest in numerology > entity which functions in numerological knowledge.
"

Everything is based around mathematics and geometry. The life spiral is a good example of this 1-1-2-3-5-8-13... or the Fibonacci Cycle. Galaxies and sea shells follow YHWH's formuli and daemons want to hi-jack His rules to make themselves gods on this planet.

Satan is doing this right now by setting up a police survellance world where his worldly omnipresence will know where you are at every given second of the day.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No I do not meet the being on the other side of the veils in dreams but would like to.
In fact it is the opposite that I lose connection with what is on the other side of the veil, when I go to sleep since the body is not sending physical touch information during dream state.

If it is the real YHWH (the existing ONE) you are talking to then YHWH already know everything and know why things are happening like they do and can change the pattern if need be to change it.
edit on 20-6-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You HAVE got to stop obsessing over what this, or that means, every second you spend pondering such things is another moment that passes you by.

the ONLY question there is, is " What does this mean to me " ?

........and now I realize,

that me giving you advice, is like you trying to figure out numbers. its a waste of time, not in a bad way, but nothing will be gained.

....which is usualy why i stay off of these kinds of threads lol

edit on 20-6-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

top topics

join