It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea for a patent...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Chemtrail pushers are always linking to patents as proof of spraying and we (debunkers) are always saying that anyone can submit a patent for anything. So, how about we come up with a patent for a 747 spraying system. Lets really kit it out, drums of chems in passengers seats locations, lots of tubing, nozzles on the outside. etc...Lets make it obviously fake and lets prove to them what we said,

Or...lets watch our patent being cited in the years to come as proof. Obviously we dont want to spend too much money, so how much is a US patent? We can all chip in (if you are interested...could be funny)

I can do any drawings/diagrams that need doing.

We can do it under a dodgy sounding name as well

edit on 16-6-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Gives a new meaning to "patent troll."

You can get a lot of information on patents here: United States Patent and Trademark Office - Patent FAQ. You would also need to contact a patent lawyer, as that's a specialty service.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

You can get a lot of information on patents here: United States Patent and Trademark Office - Patent FAQ. You would also need to contact a patent lawyer, as that's a specialty service.

But when looking at some of the silly patents out there it can't be that hard.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
These are my all time favorites:
Walking through walls training system
Apparatus for facilitating the birth of a child by centrifugal force

However creating a fake patent to fool people who believe in chemtrails isn't such a good idea I think; people would either really believe it, or say you are trying to mock them. Not very helpful...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
These are my all time favorites:
Apparatus for facilitating the birth of a child by centrifugal force

However creating a fake patent to fool people who believe in chemtrails isn't such a good idea I think; people would either really believe it, or say you are trying to mock them. Not very helpful...

Not trying to fool or mock. I just want to prove how anyone can patent anything. no mocking intended.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I'm not sure you (or I) get how patents work, or I misunderstand the premise.

What novel idea will you be bringing to the aeronautical aerosol operation? I don't see anything in the OP that wouldn't be covered by the other patents referred to in the Op.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Not trying to fool or mock. I just want to prove how anyone can patent anything. no mocking intended.

Well just look at the description of the first patent I posted:

This invention is a training system which enables a human being to acquire sufficient hyperspace energy in order to pull the body out of dimension so that the person can walk through solid objects such as wooden doors.

I would say this pretty much proves you can patent anything. However it won't hold back any chemtrail believer in saying "There is a patent, therefore it is in use".

I think the evergreen fire suppression system already comes pretty close to what you describe:
Aerial delivery system
But this one was in use... (was, I think they have all gone out of business by now).

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Well, the idea was to actually come up with a chemtrailing plane. have it do what the chemmies say they do. Have the ballast testing tanks full of chems, have the little nozzles in the wing etc..

But judging by the poor recepton to this thread, im guessing not many people find it worth doing. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Well, the idea was to actually come up with a chemtrailing plane. have it do what the chemmies say they do. Have the ballast testing tanks full of chems, have the little nozzles in the wing etc..

But judging by the poor recepton to this thread, im guessing not many people find it worth doing. lol

Oh you know how they'll pick up on anything that they think proves them right and desperately cling onto it no matter how ridiculous it is or how thoroughly debunked it has been. I'm sure we'll see that Snowden story surface again and again over the years to come as fresh converts get sucked into the cult of chemtrails.

join