It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some...thing caught on camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
First post. Long time lurker (09 or so) yadda yadda yadda. I actually started posting to get enough posts to post this video. (Posty enough for you?)

This video came to my attention about a month ago
while browsing youtube. At first, it seems like some Christian or Catholic loony raving about Christmas lights he thinks are really demonic orbs. (Which I believe exist, but there are so many fakes and crazies) Then I saw one of the comments that said turn the video's settings to HD and fast forward to 19:23. So I turned it to about 18:50 to get some context. He mentions one of these orbs touching the ground.

Then you see it. In the bottom right hand corner near the street approaching from the neighbor's yard. It could be a grey, it could be a demon. (I think the two terms are synonymous, personally) Or it could be an elaborate ruse, but if it is it'a one of the finest I've ever seen.

I mean he doesn't even see the thing, he's too focused on the orb landing in his neighbor'a yard. The video footage seems quite authentic. What do you guys think?

(For TLDR it's in the bottom right at the 19:23 mark or so)

edit on 16-6-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Added a TLDR line

edit on 16-6-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Typo spotted

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You got to be kidding bro....the person recording this, posting this, and believing this is bonkers. a reply to: LongArmLugh

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrowley88
You got to be kidding bro....the person recording this, posting this, and believing this is bonkers. a reply to: LongArmLugh

Obviously. Bonkers, yes. But capable of photo-editing in that creature running across the street? ...Maybe. But probably not.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That critter with a bulbous looking head at 19:23 does indeed look out of place. It does not look like any animal I have ever seen.
Couple that with the anomalous lights or whatever that is makes it seem like some situation where I would not want to be

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What am I looking at here???
OP, any idea about the background of this?
Also, could you add times where something is happening in the video?
I have no idea what is going on.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Are you talking about the person in a grey sweatsuit herking and jerking his way across the street towards the person taking the video?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

After 6 years waiting to post this is what you posted. Shame.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Looked like a stray Dog to me...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
What am I looking at here???
OP, any idea about the background of this?
Also, could you add times where something is happening in the video?
I have no idea what is going on.
Thanks

A little background? Sure. Basically, in one part earlier in the video he mentions he can't see these violet like orbs with his naked eye, only with the camera. At another point, he zooms in on the orb and says there are multiple smaller orbs moving around it. He calls the main orb a Principality, which is essentially a powerful demon that is in charge of a domain and lesser demons flock to it because it knows where and how to get food.

Also at around 3:30 or so he he zooms in on the moon so you can see his Orb isn't the moon. I wish the video would load for me but I'm currently on mobile and I could timestamp more occurances. At another point he zooms in on it and then to a Christmas light keeping the camera very steady. There is a marked, distinct difference in the type of light/fluctuations between the orb and the Christmas light. The orb seems ultraviolet and is undulating whereas the regular lights are normal looking light and still.

About 19:40 after he says, I rebuke you, Satan!" I and other you tubers heard what sounded like a hiss. At 19:56-19:57 it's possible the "neighbor in a grey hooded sweatshirt" as some people seem to think possibly turned back into an orb. Or its a reflection on the window-pane. Your decision. Those are the only timestamps I have right now, I'll try to get more for the things I mentioned above later.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

If he can't see them with the naked eye....how's he know where to keep looking? How's he find them in the first place?

The "entity" looks like a dog to me.

And I'm extremely, monumentally, terrifically glad this dude isn't my neighbor.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If he can't see them with the naked eye....how's he know where to keep looking? How's he find them in the first place?

The "entity" looks like a dog to me.

And I'm extremely, monumentally, terrifically glad this dude isn't my neighbor.

No #, right? He's a wacko. As for your question, I don't have an answer. Maybe a gut feeling? Or maybe he can see them for a second before they raise or lower their vibration to not be seen, but still have to be somewhat visible in this world to affect it? I think it'd be interesting to see if the neighbors in the house that the supposed orb was hovering over experienced any strange that night. Always so many questions with dodgy vids like this.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Also, everyone. I don't recommend watching it on a cell phone. Use a computer monitor and turn your brightness up a bit. Click on the YouTube video quality and turn it up to the maximum allowed.

Also, for those of you thinking it's a dog pause the video right at 19:23 and inch forward frame by frame until about 19:26. Whatever it is, it's bipedal and 3-4 feet tall by my reckoning.
edit on 16-6-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Added a line

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
Also, for those of you thinking it's a dog pause the video right at 19:23 and inch forward frame by frame until about 19:26. Whatever it is, it's bipedal and 3-4 feet tall by my reckoning.

Nope, it is clearly just a dog.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Principalities are of of the 9 orders of angels in the angelic hierarchy. Their mission, as put forth my God Almighty Jesus - is to watch over and protect the belief of religion, and the leaders of people. They are suppose to inspire them to make the best choice possible for the whole.

Not all angels are demons, and I don't think God would care for that. To just assume we know the plan on anything. Even what those orbs were doing over that house back in 2009 during Christmas. Perhaps that family experienced a Christmas Miracle that season. So did the concerned neighbor, video recording these orbs, ever contact and get to know those people being visited? To ascertain whether their lives were falling apart, good, on the mend?

It's a curious home video.

CdT

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Principalities are of of the 9 orders of angels in the angelic hierarchy. Their mission, as put forth my God Almighty Jesus - is to watch over and protect the belief of religion, and the leaders of people. They are suppose to inspire them to make the best choice possible for the whole.

Not all angels are demons, and I don't think God would care for that. To just assume we know the plan on anything. Even what those orbs were doing over that house back in 2009 during Christmas. Perhaps that family experienced a Christmas Miracle that season. So did the concerned neighbor, video recording these orbs, ever contact and get to know those people being visited? To ascertain whether their lives were falling apart, good, on the mend?

It's a curious home video.

CdT

Couldn't it be possible then that, in mimicry and opposite those 9 angelic principalities there are demonic ones as well? Pain, hate, despair, etc?

The video was shot Jan 8th 2015, actually. The poster didn't even see the thing at 19:23 until someone else pointed it out to him on 3/15/15. So says the YouTube video description.

He never mentions talking to them to find out any information, no.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Okay. Hold on. I thought you waited 6 years to post this?

Also the audio on the video recording itself would beg to differ on the year of the recording, since the commercial playing in the beginning was ALL over that fact it was the year 2009...

So what's up here?

ETA:

There are 9 orders of Angels, Principalities being only one.

Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones
Dominions
Virtues
Powers
Principalities
ArchAngels
Angels

Yes there is an Unholy Sefiroth - the emanations from the Left Side of God. What others fail to see, is it's still all of God, and whatever we reap upon ourselves - we sow. Sometimes the unimaginable most horrible thing that could happen to us, is the best thing that could happen to the rest of life on this biosphere. We're caretakers of this emanation - but we chose to cast aside that role and reap and harvest our world. In the end we will get what we deserve - cause it all emanates from a higher force than us.

CdT
edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
Also, everyone. I don't recommend watching it on a cell phone. Use a computer monitor and turn your brightness up a bit. Click on the YouTube video quality and turn it up to the maximum allowed.

And maybe you should make a new video, and highlight the entity and add antennae to it so that it can be made clear, and we have to tilt our heads to the side and squint at a 47 degree angle(if you did 48 you went too far) and have a cup of coffee in our left hands...

Sorry I'm making fun, basically, if it's not clear to, it's not gonna fly. If I take a video of a tree, no one can come and say "It kinda looks like a tank for the alien invasion" So please come back with a video that is an alien without having to jump through hoops.

Edit to add:

We have all have Phones capable of shooting 1080P now right? I mean at the very least 720 right? I just got a "free" phone for my wife that does 1080P, granted with a two year contract, but still... I'm just saying, These things are readily available, why are we still getting UFO videos that look like it's the 1960's

edit on 6/16/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

You're misunderstanding a number of things. The OP simply stated they'd been around the site for six years.

The commercial is making fun of a treadmill that hasn't been used in 6 years.

I looked up the investigative report the news channel did, and it aired in early to mid January of 2015. You can look up "13 eyewitness news hog farming report" and it'll take you right to a listing from this year.

www.wthr.com...

The dates are fine, that's not an issue here.

ETA - completely agree with the above comment. Why do people with supposed paranormal always have god awful cameras?
edit on 16-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo and ETA

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah, I see. My apologies. Now it becomes an even more interesting video!

ETA: So the neighbors being visited... how are their lives? Good, better, worse, indiscernible? I'm curious. OP are you the the person who shot the video?

CdT
edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: eta

edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No, no. I've been lurking for 6 years, created an account about a year or two ago, and have been getting my 20 responses to other people's posts in in order to post this since I saw the video in late April.

"Published on Jan 8, 2015UPDATE: 3/15/15 Many have brought to my attention that entities are seen on the ground" is posted in the video description and clears up the date.

I'm not about to get into a debate about metaphysics right now. How about we just agree that there is both positive and negative, and that it is popularly believed that Hell mirrors Heaven in that things of heaven are beautiful while things of hell are grotesque, and other correlations. Love vs hate, pleasure vs torture, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join