It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Haw Haw Speaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign on Saturday in New York City with the following speech.

"We need to make an America where somebody beside financiers makes money. My mom and pop worked hard at jobs. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. America needs to do stuff. Americans have to get involved because Americans doing stuff is how America does stuff. I'll explain that in more detail as the campaign continues. Taxes. Freedom. Upgrades for everybody. Champions. Me. Bill was a good President. Obama was a good President. Republicans are destroying everything for a buck. Me. Destiny. Minorities, sexual and ethnic. Immigrants. I've done stuff. Rewards. Magic solutions. Pie in the sky. Families. Putin. Sideshow Bob (Israel). America. God."

And there you have it. Vote for Hillary.

On a lighter note, one can't help noticing a problem that Democrats have. The problem is how to mention Franklin Delano Roosevelt without referring to what he actually did. (Republicans have a similar problem in how to reference Abraham Lincoln without getting into how much he detested central bankers and what he did about it.)

In Roosevelt's case, he authorized massive spending on infrastructure as a way of creating jobs for Americans and generally improving the country. The Tax Wall Street Party is the only political party in America at this time which would initiate a second New Deal and, taking a leaf from the book of Abraham Lincoln, nationalize the Fed. They would pay for these initiatives by imposing a very modest sales tax of 1% on transactions in the massive financialized sector of the American economy.

The simplicity of this scheme is frightening to entrenched interests who have been gaming the current system for so long, even though a 1% sales tax could hardly be called "gouging".

Hillary's speech was heart warming. I think she believes what she is saying. Bill and Hill are the best that Americans could hope for in the pervasive environment of criminality that is politics in the United States. However, whether that quality of degradation continues to be tolerated by the American people is open to question. "Environmental" protectionists, like Jeb Bush are going to do their darndest to make sure that the status quo doesn't ever lose its status, but Americans themselves are the final arbiters of that question.

If you are critical of the two parties that have dominated American politics for generations, if you are looking for new ideas, check out the Tax Wall Street Party.

Hillary Clinton should check them out too. Campaign platform plank theft is a time honored tradition in politics and a 1% Wall Street sales tax would go a long way to pay for things that Hillary would like to do for the greatest country on earth, to get it back on track.

Hillary's real speech is at the following link:

time.com...

edit on 14-6-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Didn't she already announce during the Scooby van tour?

How many times is she going to 'officially' announce?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Fundamentalist smoke & mirrors with a side of narcissism.

I'm sure these candidates pay a hell of a lot of money to their script writers.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Didn't she already announce during the Scooby van tour?

How many times is she going to 'officially' announce?

Clinton had to officially announce that she officially announced to be able to answer 2 more press questions publicly.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm sure she'll stretch it out. As Jeb Bush continues to raise millions of dollars for his campaign, he has yet to announce his candidacy. Maybe that's the first announcement he will make from the Oval Office after his inauguration.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

All the worlds a stage.

Get your popcorn.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Whenever Hillary is on the news or I read or see anything about the Hillary campaign, I play this song. . . .

edit on 14-6-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thanks for the memories. Webster Tarpley has a similar take on Hillary and thinks that just because she's a woman, she must feel that she has to be the most hawkish person in the room on certain issues to make up for a perceived "female deficit" in credibility.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nobody cared or heard Hagllery the first time she announced?

She's a failure and if she wins this country is in for more dividing.

Enough of Clintons and Bush's both.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This IMHO was paid political announcement.

I mean seriously, we all know what slimebags bill and Hillary are, unless of course one lives in a cave somewhere north of the 60th parallel. None of the mainstream parties are worth anything, they are all corrupt and will lie through their teeth to get what the want, you to close your eyes and not get involved.

Look at people, not parties and if you do it that way Hillary, Bush and most of the rest are total fails.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Since you are bringing popcorn I will bake cookies!
Chocolate chip and peanut butter sound good to
you?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I was really going to go to town on Hillary. Believe me, I do know the background.

If the Democrats could be pressured into an FDR style approach to the current situation at home, as the Tax Wall Street Party has been advocating, I am convinced things would improve for individual Americans and for the country as a whole.

You are right though. There are almost no bright lights at all in the national politics of the United States.

Check out the Tax Wall Street Party.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We need to make an America where somebody beside financiers makes money

Gotta love it!

Making hundreds of thousands of dollars just to speak. Trying to pass herself off as one of the 'common' folk.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Who needs to check them out ?

Sounds utterly stupid 'taxing' Wall Street ?

Miss the capitol gains rate raise under the current administration?

Miss the medicare SURTAX on capitol gains?

The funny part is I guess people learned nothing from the so called 'financial' crisis.

Where there wasn't nothing to TAX because accounts were wiped out.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Whenever Hillary is on the news or I read or see anything about the Hillary campaign, I play this song. . . .

Now Now no need to insult Lord Vader like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't think a tax on financial transactions would bring in enough to make much difference.

The mis-appropriation committees would just pee the money away anyway.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would kill the middle class's IRA's, and 401k's, and union pensions.

Government already has enough money with the taxation it already has.

They don't need more money to blow.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My understanding is that the 1% sales tax is a tax on transactions. That is not the same as a capital gains tax. It has nothing to do with capital gains. It's like a turnstile on a toll bridge. It taxes an activity you can't conceal or hide off shore or loophole your way out of paying.

As far as already being able to collect enough taxes as it is, I don't agree. Joe Average American is not recycling trillions of dollars in derivatives and other instruments to drive up his commissions on sales, . . . but somebody is. Those folks are the ones who the Tax Wall Street Party will be asking for a 1% sales tax on every transaction.

That is the money that will be used to fund new infrastructure and services needed by all Americans. Why are those Wall Street wheeler dealers able to move trillions of dollars through the American financial markets with only token or refunded taxation? If they don't want to pay taxes in the US, a tiny 1% sales tax at that, let them dig up Wall Street and move it to a more congenial location outside the US. They can take all their corporations with them. Start uniting head offices with their offshore tax haven money.

These people have to get it through their heads that they exist and do business in the United States through the good offices and at the sufferance of the American people. American society made them what they are. They need to pay their taxes and stop sucking the life out of the country.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I was really going to go to town on Hillary. Believe me, I do know the background.

If the Democrats could be pressured into an FDR style approach to the current situation at home, as the Tax Wall Street Party has been advocating, I am convinced things would improve for individual Americans and for the country as a whole.

You are right though. There are almost no bright lights at all in the national politics of the United States.

There really aren't any bright lights in politics anywhere. Look at Canada, lol. We have an asshat dictator called Harper, then the son of a Jesuit trained traitor, pe. Trudeau and finally that ndp thing. It's a total joke.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
With Wall Street investment rigged with investment insiders having knowledge of buy and sell orders and microsecond transactions to be placed before the buy and sell orders to make a hefty profit based on foreknowledge. A 1% tax will give a shift kick in butt to those insiders.
edit on 14-6-2015 by eManym because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join