It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just a hello, I am interested in discussing life after death and proposing that we are completely different species after we die.

More details coming

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling
Hola PC. Sounds interesting. Welcome.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i have had weird things happen lately. I was scratched a while back while i was awake, now im getting vibrations sometimes sitting on my bed, they are so strong when i tell someone to come feel it they feel it to

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hello there!
Interesting, hope to see your take on the subject soon

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Interesting! Welcome aboard, and I hope perhaps I will also be able to share with you my own theories on life after death.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
That was awesome! LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hello to you. Nice to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hello and Hi back. Glad to see you have joined and hope you will have lots of different opinions on this site and that yu have a lot of fun here.

I do think that without our physical body when we die we are going to have to be another 'species' albeit whether we take all our personality with us is a question I hope to see you putting a thread up on and reading the discussions that will follow.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hiya and welcome!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm glad you joined us. I look forward to hearing your views. Welcome. a reply to: PredatorCrackling

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Welcome. I believe that only by God's grace through Jesus Christ, the Son of God can we be recreated into a superior being upon receiving a reward. We of course would still be human. Only a superior one.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome
edit on 7-7-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello PredatorCrackling, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

top topics

join