It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer and the Mars Colony: A case study in False Memory Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As a result of a previous thread I’ve been researching the case of Randy Alan Cramer (“Captain Kaye”) who claims he is a Marine captain who spent 20 years in outer space fighting aliens on Mars and then was sent back in time to before he left and reinserted into his previous life without conscious knowledge of the experience. All of his accounts include a reference to a spiritual “exorcism” later in life which he originally described as a “deliverance” and which led to him allegedly recovering the memories of what happened.

What is striking to me, however, is how much his story has changed after a number of years of apparent subjective “hypnotherapy” and contact with others pushing the “secret space program” narrative.

Here is a 2006 interview of Cramer by Eve Lorgen who describes herself as an expert in “Paranormal & Anomalous Trauma Coaching and Hypnotherapy” with an apparent emphasis on extraterrestrial abductions, “milabs” (military abductions) and mind-controlled “superwarriors.” At this point he is known only as “Zed” but is later identified by Lorgen as Cramer.

evelorgen.com... ac-control/0/

In this older interview Cramer is described by Lorgen as being used by “Reptilians as an abductee mind controlled slave and MILAB Super-warrior via a joint alien/secret government program.” She says his “experiences involve classic abductions by Grey aliens, Reptilians, and MILABS.” He describes being abducted by aliens many times as a child.

Cramer emotionally and extensively describes being in the SEALS and being part of covert operations in Central America combating coc aine cartels. There is no reference to Mars. In fact, he calls himself “a failed superwarrior.” There is just this passing reference to time travel:
“I have some other memories which I felt were out of context because they were in the past, like Vietnam, or seemed to be on another planet. After James explained how they use time/space travel, however, (which I knew they had and used, I just didn’t know they used it like this) it makes a lot more sense that way.”

In other words, someone had to “explain” how the military supposedly uses time/space travel. “James” is most likely James Gilliland of ECETI who Cramer acknowledges on his website. Gilliland and ECETI host a Spirit and World Transformation Conference this summer featuring Cramer, Alfred Webre and others.

Flash forward to Lorgen’s 2014 interview with Cramer. This is after years of apparently “verifying and cross referencing” experiences with Laura Eisenhower, Andrew Basiagio, Alfred Webre and others.

evelorgen.com...

The narrative has significantly changed. Loren talks to him about “what we discovered when doing our hypnotherapeutic work.” He mentions at least one other person who is telling him things. There is no reference to a “joint alien/military project.” There is nothing about him being abducted by Greys. His only brief reference to his mission on earth is that it was “Nothing exceptional or that I’d prefer to comment on” and involved only “working with SEALS.” Instead, after 8 years the main part of the story is now his incredibly detailed description of his Mars mission. By any objective standard, this second Lorgen interview is extremely leading, especially considering she is also his “hypnotherapist.” Also note that it includes repeated questions about sexuality, a frequent point of emphasis in questionable “recovered memory” strategies.

There is not much question in my mind that this is a fascinating and glaring example of “recovering” false memories similar to the discredited Satanic Ritual Abuse allegations or much of the alien abduction narrative.
edit on 13-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Google-News-(past year) -
"Vatican extraterrestrial disclosure"

Reagan's ALIEN Speech To UN

ALTERNATIVELY:

'Aliens Are Demonic' - Joe Jordan and Guy Malone

-
OPINIONs:

Randy Cramer? ... One Piece of an 'Alien-Conspiracy'.

( i.e. there's a sensory-overload-of-stuff in the out-there ...

for entertainment. )

edit on 13-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I know we have free speech but this sould be criminally prosecutable. These psychos get ahold of kids and the weak minded and cause tramensdous damage!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
His story is rather elaborate now. He was on Ground Zero and went into how he spent 17 years on Mars in the defense force there, here is a story line to that.

Capt K

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

what amazes me is that these idiots dont think any one will look up thier history - or the history of thier accomplices

every time a story like this comes down the sewer , some gullible chumpette asks :

but why are all these stories so similar ?

the distresingly simple answer is :

hoaxer one creates the first tail - hoaxer 2 reads hoaxer ones drivel and dovetails his idiocy into it - rinse & repeat

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That's not even getting into the inconsistencies with his story, such as improperly used terms, incorrect terms/names, etc.

Some gaping holes with Mr Cramer's fable.

I can't help but wonder where his family is. Can his parents not back his claim up? I mean...I can't imagine the government let a 3/3.5/4 (depending on which "source" one reads) sign a contract?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's also amazing that in this day and age where you are frequently and easily vetted for just about anything that people can come forward with extraordinary stories like this and are apparently accepted and heavily promoted without any kind of investigation whatsoever. They don't even have to use their real names.

You also have, for example, Laura Eisenhower calling out a romantic partner by name as an agent of this conspiracy and this is being repeated online, apparently without scrutiny either.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So the guy is delusional and/or mentally ill enough to believe any suggestion given to him. Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Also from hypnotherapist Eve Lorgen:

One must ask oneself how much of these [black op milab supersoldiers] testimonies, no matter how well meaning, could be parts of existing mind control “programs” that have yet gone undetected, because that person didn’t go deep enough in their own healing and recovery journey.

evelorgen.com...

This is exactly the same approach as Budd Hopkins with his "screen memories." If you don't get the story you want the first time, you continue the "healing and recovery journey" (or whatever) until you do.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

So, some of the latest news regarding Randy Cramer, via Gaia's "Beyond Belief", S10E2 - 49:40, released 10/31/2018, is that Randy Cramer plainly states that he would be, and has been willing to take any/all polygraph tests. Supposedly, Gaia promised to review this possibility and arrange this, but as far as I'm able to know, that has not "Materialized" (No pun intended
). But let us forget Randy Cramer for a bit. A new SSP Insider/WBlower named "Jason Rice" has come forward, and not only rushed to take a polygraph test on camera for Gaia's Cosmic Disclosure (I realize this is like the fox guarding the hen-house, and doesn't seem very impartial), but Rice has also stormed the Youtube/Podcastosphere, agreeing to be interviewed by Hardcore Sceptics and SSP Kool-Aid Guzzlers alike. But of course, also in Rice's testimony, you also hear some new-agey terminology, reminiscent of Goode and Wilcock's exchanges, and I'm not sure what difference it makes, but it seems to point to a theme, which I suspect works against perception of credibility. But, one thing is for sure, Rice was smart and bold enough to get out in front of the skeptics, and has stated directly that he encourages all questions and inquiries into his past. The only information that he said he would deliberately withhold is info that could reveal the identity of other SSP folks who have not given express permission to have their identities revealed to the public at large.

Lastly, does anyone here on ATS have any objective information supporting the science or capability of "Age-Regression" technology? As this "means" is at the core of every "SSP Insider's" story, it seems that if we focused our attention to proving and/or debunking the existence of this catalyst, phenomenon, we could debate the finer points of "False memories", "Screen Memories" "Believing One's own delusions so powerfully, that polygraphs are passed and rendered useless", and so on and so forth. Focusing on those tangible things that we might have better access to prove or disprove might be a smarter allocation of our resources, as inquisitors and researchers....

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: westmedtim

Fascinating thread, this case is quite interesting. The individual seems to believe in what he is saying, there is some confabulation though, I have watched a long interview given to Kerry Cassidy, I didn't watch it all because it was too cringey.
He started off as an abductee, and I believe that is one more case of PTSD regarding the abduction phenomenon, and gaps been filled with this scenario.

link   

Fascinating thread, this case is quite interesting. The individual seems to believe in what he is saying, there is some confabulation though, I have watched a long interview given to Kerry Cassidy, I didn't watch it all because it was too cringey.
He started off as an abductee, and I believe that is one more case of PTSD regarding the abduction phenomenon, and gaps been filled with this scenario.

link   

top topics

join