It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.lightsoverphoenix.com...

This site claims that after the event in phoenix two illegal workers found a box in a empty house when they opened the box they found strange stuff in regards to the phoenix lights. The funny thing is thoug the site never published anything at all to what was in the box and no other sites have any stories on this box. So what exactly was inside what are your opinions etc enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
this site was talked about a long time ago here. I was just thinking about it the other day, thay still havent said what was in the box smells like a hoax to me but ho knows.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yeah me too but why create a site and pay for it for no apparent reason and they say two of the researchers had accidents

RR

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't be bothered to do a search at the moment but that's been discussed several times here already, bottom line is that site was made to advertise what was at the time an upcoming fictional movie about the Phoenix lights event.

It was to be a sort of "Blair Witch" style movie, that's the reason for the "diary" on the site where the investigator was in a car crash and not heard from again and the mysterious priest who had information but had also disapeared as I recall.

I even found a site where the director (don't recall the name, sorry) had been interviewed about it but that's been several years ago now with no futher updates and I think the movie site hasn't been updated in at least a couple years as well so I guess the idea was scrapped or shelved.

top topics

join